One of two side by side apartments on the 3rd & top floor of an Art Deco building. This two-bedroomed apartment is situated on a quiet one-way street. It is so well furnished and designed you will definitely write notes and ask for some tips. Uncapped wifi, new kitchen and a single bathroom.
A large balcony, facing Lions Head, can be accessed from both the lounge and master bedroom. Secure off-street parking bay available.
1. The apartment is a ‘no shoe zone’, so please remove your shoes at the front door.
2. If you smoke, please do so only on the balcony, and use the special ashtray provided.
3. Please do not make any noise on the balcony or in the stairwell after 11.00 pm and please be as considerate as possible towards all neighbours.
4. Please do not hang any damp clothing or towels on furniture or cupboard doors.
5. Please make sure that all doors and windows are closed whenever you leave the apartment.
6. Please don’t sit on the stone kitchen counters as this may crack them.
7. There is a striped blanket for use on the beach, or at a picnic.
8. Only use the beach towels at the beach or swimming pool.
Questo host ha 15 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I’m a yoga and dance fanatic who loves hiking and swimming. Am lucky to live in Cape Town which has world-class yoga and dance teachers and the most scenic spaces to hike and swim. In my spare time I like watching all forms of live entertainment – from sport to shows. For those with similar interests and with an adventurous streak, then cosmopolitan Sea Point is the best location to enjoy all that Cape Town has to offer.
I really enjoy meeting people of all ages and from all walks of life and particularly like introducing those new to Cape Town to some of the city’s less well-known treasures!