Su questo annuncio
Perfect for families or couples seeking peaceful and playful time. 2 houses with large garden and lots of space. Only 45 minutes from Copenhagen and 2.5 km from great beaches, Heatherhills, Rågeleje and Tisvilde...
Great for both summer and winter.
Our house is situated in the idyllic country side - it is a very quiet place surrounded by beautiful fields. It has a large and lovely garden with roses, apple trees and a small fire place.
Two houses on the grounds:
The main house is from 1827 but completely modernized with dish washer, washing machine and wireless broadband (no TV). This house has a full kitchen, bathroom, large living room, bedroom (sleeps 2), an open room in connection with the stair case (sleeps 1-2) and a separate patio.
The studio has a large living room, two bedrooms (sleeps 6 in total), a toilet and also a separate patio.
Check out the pictures and don't hesitate to ask questions.
The neighborhood is great for holidays both during winter and summer. You will find the beach town of Tisvilde nearby with shopping and restaurants.
The coast and the beach is particularly beautiful and dramatic, if you take the stairs down to the beach at the end of the road called Melbys Vænge in Tisvilde. And the beach there is great for swimming! Sunset anywhere on the coast is great...
Tibirke Hills has great and very different landscape – you almost think you are in Tuscany. Park by Tibirke Church, go straight into the woods and keep left.
Heatherhills is a lovely 3km walk from our house. Great heather covered hills by the coast … and the ice-house has wonderful ice cream.
Un giro nei dintorni
There are several supermarkets in the nearest village, just 2.5 km away.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Our cosy cottage is a summerhouse and if you visit from October to April, the water can be turned off in the studio, due to risk of frost. The studio does not have central heating, but each room will keep warm.
- Electricity is paid for according to consumption. We charge you only the cost that we are charged, which is DKK 2.0 per kwh. You should expect to use DKK 10-30 per day during summer and up to DKK 100 per day during winter (due to the cost of electric heating and depending on how many rooms you wish to heat)
- There is a small pond on the property, you can see it on the pictures. We do have a piece of fence so you can shield the open part of the pond, but there will still be access to the pond through the bushes
This is our private weekend get-away house. Please take good care of it.
- Smoking: Absolutely no smoking in the house and please be sure to remove cigarette buds from the grounds
- Pets: Dogs are allowed, but not in the furniture. Please bring blankets to cover furniture if you can't keep the dog out of the furniture.
- Cleaning: We have arranged cleaning and it will be added to the price, when you book.
- Wifi: The house has wifi and we will email you the password
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
I am from Denmark and working and living in Vietnam together with my girlfriend. I work in market research and my girlfriend is an architect and runs her own company designing hotels and resorts.