Located in the Heart of Downtown Chula Vista.
Wonderful Location! Clean, comfortable, convenient & safe, gated community.
Private room with shared bathroom, cable TV, Wi-Fi, and parking. Could fit 2 people, one real bed & one air mattress. Walking distance to pool, gym,park, library, shopping, farmers market, restaurants & coffee shops.
Private room with well lit space and comfortable place to relax while you are home. You have your own TV and Wi-Fi in your room, with a really comfortable twin size bed mattress. An air mattress is available if there are two guest. Access to shared bathroom, washer and dryer close to your room. As well as your designated underground parking space.
* Beverages: Filtered water is provided both room temperature or cold for your convenience. Filters are in the kitchen the refrigerator also makes crushed ice or cubed if you prefer to have ice.
* Iron and Ironing Board: The Iron and Ironing board are located on the 2nd floor laundry closet. Feel free to use anytime.
* Kitchen and cooking Supplies: Space has been provided in the upper cabinets to the left of the refrigerator for purchased groceries, as well as 1 empty shelf in the refrigerator for your cold items. Feel free to use the utensils and cooking material in the kitchen.
* Dining area and patio: sit and enjoy your meal, friends, and/or family, need some fresh air open the door to the outdoor private patio or sit outside and drink your coffee there.
* Bathroom Supplies: I have provided soap, shampoo and conditioner in the shower for your use! Extra towels, and blankets are in the bedroom closet. Feel free to use as many as you need!
* Washer and Dryer (For guests staying 3+ nights): The W/D is across from your bedroom, to the left of the stairs. Detergent is next to the washer. Please do not use the washer and dryer between 10 pm and before 10 am.
* TV and Wi-Fi: Your room has a cable television as well as Wi-Fi.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I have another listing as well if the dates you are trying to book are not available. Please click on Rosa's photo and you will see the other listing listed on the profile.
Yes, I am available to offer you help or answer any questions in regards to you trip, or places to visit. If you prefer more privacy I am very respectful. I am friendly and easy going.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Easy freeway access to I-5, I-805, and I-54. Bus stops are walking distance. Closest trolley stations are on H Street and E Street. Train station is in downtown San Diego 15 minutes driving distance. 15 minutes to Mexico. Closest Airports are in San Diego, Mexico, and Los Angeles.
Respectful. No Drugs, No Weapons, No Pets, No Smoking, no Lighting Candles. Keep it simple have fun and stay safe, pick up after yourself. You can cook up a storm, great, but please clean up . When you are not in your room or when you leave the house please turn the lights OFF.