Clean and cozy with lots of sunshine in a quiet neighborhood and walking access to the Lake
This lovely cabin offers 1800 square feet of living space within walking distance to Lake Tahoe. With 3 large bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, it comfortably sleeps up to 6 people. The cabin has the latest amenities including terrific cabin decor, state-of-the-art kitchen, and high-speed Internet access.
The cabin is located on a level lot with easy access from the main road. It is within minutes to Homewood Mountain Ski Resort and a short walk to Chambers beach and Sugar Pine Point State Park. Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows are within 20 minutes of driving distance. The house is located 3 miles from Meeks Bay with its beautiful beach and water sports facilities. Shops and restaurants of Tahoe City are within minutes of reach.
The cabin is well stocked with sheets, towels and other necessities for a comfortable stay. An espresso coffee machine with capsules is ready for the start of your day. The steam shower in the master bath provides a relaxing ending to your active day. There is also on-line movie streaming capabilities via Blu-ray player. You can access Netflix and Amazon Prime with your subscription accounts. Also, a good selections of DVDs are available for viewing.
Public buses run daily from the station nearby to major Tahoe destinations.
Minimum nights apply during high season and all holidays
House has Key-less entry. Host will send instructions for entry a few days prior to the reservation date. Guests have access to the entire house including the garage.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Feel free to call, text or bnb message us. We will get back to you within the hour.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Taxes: Please note that there is a 10% county tax that I will collect on the day of arrival.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
-No Events or Patries
-County tax of 10% collected through airbnb on the day of arrival. It is not included in the price
- Check-in time of 4:00 and check-out time of 11:00 are strictly enforced during the high season
- Winter parking only in garage, no driveway or street parking
- Ski and snowboard equipment and boots need to stay in the garage. Please no equipment inside the cabin
- House instructions provided with the keys
- Minimum stay during the Christmas/New year, Summer months and holiday weekends varies and will be communicated by owner during reservation
- We have a very strict pet policy due to severe allergy - We can't allow even small pets