Our cozy house is located in Setbergið, one of the most quiet and grown places in Hafnarfjörður. Well furnished living room and open and bright kitchen area. 4 bedrooms that comfortably fit up to 7 individuals. Just 10 min walk to the local centrum.
Warm and cozy family friendly house in a friendly and quiet neighborhood. Newly renovated, 4 bedroom 1435 sq.ft. flat on one floor. 15 minute walk into Hafnarfjörður central, easy access by bus. Four beds that comfortably fits up to 7 individuals. Three of them are connected with a main hall in the central of the house but one is located in another part of the house and is therefore more private. TV and internet access.
Free Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, bath tub and shower. TV, washing machine and a dryer.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I or my husband will meet and greet you upon arrival and show you around.
Altre cose da evidenziare
In and around your home you will find easily:
1. Three bathing and swimming facilities with outdoor hot water year around
2. Golf course
3. Other Cities with two big shopping malls within 10 minutes drive
4. Keflavik Airport 25 – 30 minutes drive or 40 minutes with FlyBus
5. The Fly bus from Keflavik stops only 10 min walk from your home
6. There are several shops, bars and restaurants in the City Center
7. Bike paths all over - starting from outside the building and in to Reykjavik and the other Reykjavik districts and towns close by
8. Hiking or walks start outside the building and can continue along lakes and rivers in to the Icelandic mountains
We expect our guest to treat the house with respect and like it is their own and keep it clean and tidy.
No smoking inside the house is allowed.
No parties can be hosted without prior approval. Out of respect for my neighbors, please keep noise down between 9pm - 7am, especially out on the balcony.
No pets are allowed.
Questo host ha 3 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
A mother, daughter, friend, wife and a member of a honest, fun and lively family that really enjoys living life to the fullest. I and my family have been living in Hafnarfjörður for the last couple of years and really love it. My husband, Agnar, works for Icelandair and I myself am currently working on diverse projects related to innovation, marine and tourism. Previously I´ve been working as a CEO of a tech company called Skema and for years I worked as a Marketing Manager for an innovation center here in Iceland. I, my husband and children at the age of 9, 14 and 16 like travelling, out door activities, camping, going to concerts and meeting up with friends and family.