Enjoy the trendy Príncipe Real district, famous for its cool shops, hip restaurants and beautiful gardens.
Príncipe Real is considered by many as the best area to live in Lisbon and is perfectly located for visiting the center of Lisbon on foot.
This apartment is at a residential street just a few meters from the iconic and lively Príncipe Real garden, which is the reference point for the whole area, and 5 minutes from Bairro Alto which is the best nighlife spot in Lisbon.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!
Thank for being a good neighbour and taking care of our house! :)
VERY IMPORTANT - GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD
You are staying at this apartment on condition of being a respectful and considerate neighbor.
- This is a quiet residential building and the neighbors demand tranquility inside. Remember that the sound insulation in these ancient buildings is very poor compared to modern constructions. Please avoid loud noises at all times and don't make noise in the building (stairway, apartment, patio, balconies, windows) from 10pm to 9am.
- Specially during this "quiet time" period please close all doors gently including the street door, be careful about not shouting or laughing loudly, running and jumping, having loud TV or music, dragging furniture, etc. This building has wooden floors so you should please take off your shoes at night to avoid disturbing the neighbors that live below.
- Never ring the neighbor's doorbells.
- Parties are strictly forbidden.
- You can't have more persons in the apartment then the number of guests in the reservation, except with written permission from us.
- If you dirty a common area of the building please clean it immediately, don't leave it for the neighbors to clean.
- Disrespectful behavior and disturbing the neighbor's tranquility are considered very serious offenses in this community and are not tolerated. If there are complaints, depending on the severity of what happens you may be fined or you may even be asked to leave the apartment immediately (and will not be refunded).
- Of course this is not to make you worry about normal living noise or an innocent accident. It's only about disrespectful behavior which unfortunately has happened on occasion in the past, so now I have to make it very explicit.
For your own safety and the security of your belongings:
- Please always close the street door when you enter or leave the building.
- Never carry the apartment keys together with the address. This way if you lose them no strangers will be able to enter the house.
- It's good that you carry my phone number in your wallet and luggage. If you lose them and someone finds them, they will be able to contact me.
- Put out the trash outside, in a closed plastic bag, in the evening after 20h00 (except Sundays). There are garbage containers on the streets near the apartment and you can also leave it on the ground. The garbage is collected during the night.
- Help save electricity! Turn off heaters, TV, lights and other electrical equipment when you are out of the house.
- Please live like a local - don't overheat the house and turn off the heaters when you are out!
- Houses in Lisbon don't usually have central heating so we have to use electrical or gas heaters. Most old house are not very well insulated. It's not normal for us to heat our homes very much, unlike many other more northern countries, as the houses are not prepared for it and gas and electricity are very expensive. For us it's very strange to be in a t-shirt and shorts in the house in winter. We wear warmer clothes and just heat the house enough to be comfortable!
HOUSE AND EQUIPMENT
- This is a no-smoking apartment. If you really need to smoke please do it at the balcony.
- Please don't take towels or any other items outside of the house.
- Please inform of any damage that you may have caused, we will work it out.
- Although official check-in time is from 15h00, you can usually arrive at any time from 11h30 am to drop off your luggage and get the keys. In this case please note that the house may not be clean and ready until mid-afternoon and you should not stay in the property while it's being cleaned.
- Please inform us your arrival time as soon as possible after you book the apartment. If we don't know your expected arrival time at the very least 24 hours in advance we can't guarantee to be available when you arrive. We are usually very punctual, but sometimes it may be impossible to be there at your exact arrival time or a delay will happen for some reason. If that happens please don't worry, it won't be long and thank you in advance for your patience!
- For arrivals after 20h00 there is a "late check-in" fee of 10€ to pay in cash on arrival.
- For arrivals after 23h00 there is a "late check-in" fee of 20€ to pay in cash on arrival.
- For arrivals after 1h00 am there is a "late check-in" fee of 40€ to pay in cash on arrival. However, please note that it may not always be possible to do a check-in after 1h00 am. If you arrive later than this we may only be able to meet you the next morning after 10h00 am.
- You should have everything packed and be ready to leave the apartment at 11h00.
- Leave all the keys on the living room table. Missing keys cost 20 euros.
- The rental price includes a final cleaning which assumes that you leave the apartment in a reasonable state. Trash is to be collected in plastic bags, dishes and all kitchen equipment are to be left washed and put back in the cabinets or at least in the dishwasher, items of furniture are to be put back in their original places and TV remotes by the TV. If you prefer to leave the dirty dishes and kitchen equipment we can also take care of it for an extra charge of 20 euros.
You can't stay after 11h00, but sometimes it may be possible to leave your luggage in the house until later. If you want, please ask 1 day in advance to know if it's possible. If not, there are lots of places in Lisbon where you can store luggage a few hours. You can keep your things until later only under the following conditions:
- You should receive written confirmation from us.
- Leave your belongings all packed near the door.
- Take only 1 set of keys with you, leave the others in the house.
- Please be respectful of the cleaners and the following guests. When you come back for your luggage at the agreed time, just pick up your luggage and leave the keys inside. You can’t rest there or use anything including the bathroom!
Questo host ha 1402 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I'm portuguese, married with two children. I speak English, French, some Spanish and of course Portuguese. I love to meet guests from all around the world and tell them about our beautiful city of Lisbon!
When my wife and I decided to buy and prepare an apartment for rent for the first time, we furnished and decorated it as if it was our own home, trying to make a cozy, comfortable and practical place to stay...
We came to enjoy this activity so much that we now have more apartments! Now we also have Patrícia, Tiago and Catarina helping us. They also love welcoming guests from all over the world!