Su questo annuncio
A light, sophisticated, comfortable apartment in convenient mid-town location only 1 mile NE of the U of A.
Located within an established residential neighborhood of mid-century homes, the entire building is owned by host and has been extensively renovated and partially converted to AirBnB guest quarters. Apartment has new furniture (Bassett, Thomasville, McGuire, Crate & Barrel), carpeting and appointments, and a complete kitchen fully-stocked with everything for the cook, including Crate and Barrel glassware, flatware and dishes...and a dishwasher! Provisions for your morning beverages include a Keurig-type K-cup beverage appliance, a traditional drip coffeemaker, a stove-top tea kettle, as well as a selection of sweeteners and a variety of individually-sealed tea bags.
The bedrooms feature comfortable queen-sized beds with high thread count Egyptian cotton linens and large, soft, absorbent towels for the baths. We provide Molton Brown amenities at arrival.
Well-lit at night with off-street parking. On-site coin laundry is available 24 hours for exclusive use of residents.
Secure wireless business-class internet access is provided on both 2.4 MHz and 5 MHz.
This property is properly zoned for rentals, has been inspected by a licensed professional building inspector and features new smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, as well as new fire extinguishers. We are licensed with the City of Tucson and the State of Arizona to offer transient lodging to guests.
The flat has a new central air-conditioning and heating system along with a separate evaporative cooling system (which is most helpful in terms of adapting to the climate during the drier times of the year).
There is a propane barbecue grill, outdoor tables and chair and a seating area.
For longer stays, we provide complimentary weekly housekeeping and linen service.
1 mile NE from University Medical Center, U of A campus and 2 miles to Tucson Medical Center. Near golf and tennis (Randolph Park), U of A baseball (Hi Corbett Field), Shakespeare in the Park (Himmel Park) and the Reid Park Zoo. On bus line with convenient access to campus, downtown, restaurant and entertainment facilities. Easy drive to Davis-Monthan AFB and the U of A BioPark. Tucson is a bike friendly town, and property is near several established bikeways.
1 mile to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Fry's Market, and Wal-Mart. 2 miles to Costco.
1 mile to the Cinemark / Century 20 Movie Theatres at the El Con Shopping Center.
Farmer's Market nearby every Friday from 10AM - 2PM at Broadway Village.
Check-in and Check-out times may be adjusted upon request if there is no conflict with another guest's stay.
One thing about this apartment is that we do ask that guests remove their shoes at the entry. We’re from Hawaii, and that is customary in a Hawaiian home. In addition, we try to maintain the apartment in an exceptionally clean fashion so as to accommodate those guests with allergies.
For our Tucson Gem & Mineral Show Guests: the first two weeks of February represents the peak of the visitor season in Tucson and 100% occupancy throughout Pima County is the norm. We specialize in hosting the vendors, and offer enhanced services. The exhibitions make for long days for the vendors, and we offer them support services, such as assistance with pickups for dry cleaning and sundries, availability of the housekeeping staff to assist with personal laundry, and assistance with the small urgent matters that can crop up. Our location is convenient if you plan to drive, take a cab or the public transportation (the Grant Road bus will travel only one mile to the University campus to connect with the eastern terminus of the Modern Streetcar, which is the best way to commute downtown to the venues). Please make an informal inquiry prior to asking for a booking for these dates.
Guests who desire access to swimming, tennis, fitness classes and exercise equipment can obtain temporary memberships to the Tucson Racquet & Fitness Club (reasonable rates are daily, weekly or monthly).
• In consideration of our community of residents and guests, we request that you observe quiet hours between 10PM and 6AM.
• There is NO SMOKING permitted in the apartment or on the property. This includes e-cigarettes, "vaping" and other forms of inhalants.
• We are not able to accommodate pets. If you are visiting friends or family in Tucson, their pets should not be brought to the property.
• Please remove shoes at the door (we provide each guest with a new, sealed pair of spa slippers).
• We do not permit parties, gatherings or events of any kind without prior written approval of the host.
• All guests must have written approval - in advance - by host. Ideally this should be discussed at time of booking. Acceptance of additional guests after booking is at the discretion of the host. Additional unregistered guests will void your reservation.
• We do not permit sofa sleeping.
• Bicycles or motorbikes may not be kept in the apartment (however, we will try to arrange for on-site storage with advance notice).
• Sports equipment may not be brought into the apartment (with the exception of tennis racquets and smaller items - please ask).
• Any vehicle maintenance, cleaning or repairs must be off-site.
• When cooking inside the apartment, please be considerate of those who follow and refrain from preparing fried foods and those with pungent odors that may linger after your occupancy (there is a gas burner available on the outdoor barbecue)(URL HIDDEN)
• Infractions may result in the immediate removal of the guest(s) from the property and any cancellation of the reservation will be treated as a guest-initiated cancellation in terms of the penalties imposed.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please ask, and thank you for your cooperation!
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 95 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Loretta Guest Quarters provides short term and seasonal vacation rentals, along with extended stay lodging for business travelers, the University of Arizona community and corporate housing.