New Listing! This 4 bdm rustic home sets back on the bluff, under wonderful shade of Shore Pine trees, with a view of the Pacific Ocean above scenic Houda Point (aka Camel Rock). Large meadow for a yard is a great spot for family activities.
Shaded under old Coastal Pine trees, set back on a bluff and open meadow is a lovely 4 bedroom/2 rustic home is great for a family vacation or a getaway with friends. Located just outside of town off Westhaven Drive, above Scenic Houda Point (aka Camel Rock), you will feel like you are off in an old cabin in the woods.This home offers privacy, scenic coastal views, and just a short distance to the beaches; you almost forget you have neighbors. There is even a nearby man-made trail down to Scenic Drive, where you can access multiple beaches by foot (may be challenging the nonathletic). The home offers comfort and large open windows; perfect for relaxing and enjoying nature, and for the opportunity to escape the stresses of busy life. Sit on the upper balcony above the living room for another view of the outdoors. For those who prefer the inside, there is Flatscreen T.V. with basic cable. Or relax on the sectional sofa in the lower living room and take in the ambiance and warmth of the wood stove. Downstairs master bedroom has Queen and Full bed, and its very own wood stove. Surrounded by windows and a sliding glass door, be ready to greet the morning sunlight. There is also a small Queen room off the living room with open windows that face the back yard. There are two Queen rooms upstairs, one with a portable crib if needed. The kitchen is well-appointed with all the basic amenities. The shared dining room space seats six, and the breakfast bar in the kitchen seats four, with two additional chairs if needed. The access into and out of the home and bedrooms makes this home easy for everyone to spend time quality time together. There is a washer/dryer for your convenience, located off the kitchen. This home has every convenience and allows for a truly relaxing vacation.
Guests have access of the house and yard. The garage is not part of the rental. There is a BBQ available for use and a brand new picnic table in the back yard.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Our Glad to Have You App allows for self check-in and self check-out, and considerable other information. Managers are generally available during normal business hours by phone for questions. After normal business hours, only emergency calls will be returned. All non-emergency calls will be returned the following business day. Staff does monitor rentals during Quiet Hours to ensure no parties and no neighbor disturbances. Please note, Property Manager for this home is one of the neighbors. All neighbor calls/complaints will be responded to. Please read the house binder, as some homes may have more strict rules than the general agreement. You may encounter a groundsman maintaining the property time to time, or the trash pick up personnel. All vacation rentals are monitored for excessive traffic, noise, and to ensure there are no parties taking place. All Holidays and HSU graduation, routine drive-bys throughout the night are conducted to ensure there are no ordinance violations.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Please do not drive more than 5 mph on the gravel road on 6th Avenue and Seaside Lane. There are also many children and lose animals in this neighborhood.
Please do not feed any wild animals that may come onto the property.
•The entry portion of the driveway is shared with people who rent part of the field for their horses. This field is not part of the rental and is away from the house (not a featured part of the rental property). The owner/caretaker of the horses will not come to the vacation rental house or disturb guests during their stay.
Please note that you will be sent a digital agreement, similar to the one below but with a few more terms, that you will be required to initial, complete, and sign prior to arrival.
1. Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals (RCVR), the homeowner, and Tenants agree as follows: Tenant is over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult. Furthermore, for unforeseeable reasons, if a vacation home becomes unavailable, even if you have reserved it, due to circumstances beyond our control (house being sold, damaged, double booked etc.) RCVR will make its best effort to offer other accommodations if available. If not available, we will issue a full refund.
2. CANCELATION: Airbnb Cancellation Policy Applies
3. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee ($60-$160 depending on the size of the house) will provide normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. HOWEVER, YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $30 per hour. ALL OF OUR HOUSES ARE NON-SMOKING. If there is evidence of smoking inside the house, you will be charged an additional $150.
4. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items. Since we provide only a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items to get you started on your first day of vacation, you should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them.
5. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held and/or are not covered by the damage insurance if purchased, Tenant agrees to reimburse Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
6. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the website. B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. E.) Violation of the 10:00 PM Noise RULE. F.) NO PARTIES OF ANY KIND! IF YOU HAVE A PARTY, YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EVICTED, CHARGED $1000 FINE, AND NONE OF YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU G.) Keep cars to a minimum. One car per 2 people. Parking is limited.
7. HOLD HARMLESS: Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of G-d, or other reasons beyond its control. Many of our properties are along the ocean bluff or otherwise have steep cliffs. Do not go near the edges and do not allow children to roam the property unattended.
8. HOT TUB, PATIOS, FIREPLACES, WOOD STOVES, FIREPITS, EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, & RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT WHICH INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, SURFBOARDS, KAYAKS, PADDLEBOARDS & BICYCLES: Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the property reserved includes any of the previously listed item, the undersigned is fully aware that the use of those items can be dangerous and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Children should never be left unattended. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of all of the listed items. Also, our hot tubs are professionally maintained and we strive to keep them in welcoming condition. If they do not appear in satisfactory condition to you, please notify us immediately and we will have them checked. No refunds will be given due to a hot tub that has stopped working or needs to be drained or cleaned. We will make our best efforts to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and RCVR from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs. If you are staying in a vacation rental space that is on one common property with other vacation rental spaces, and the individual spaces are all permitted under one Vacation Dwelling Unit, then you are hereby acknowledging that you are part of the group that is renting any of the other units simultaneously, although you have no shared responsibility or liability for any space other than that which you are renting.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH RESPECT.
We built our first rental 14 years ago and started renting it as a vacation rental. Then neighbors asked us to manage their extra studios as vacation rentals and that started our commitment to great stays for our guests! We then formalized things and created Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals. We manage & market over 110 homes in the area and have a wonderful crew of Property Managers, Cleaners & Reservationists, many of whom have been with us for years!
I am a Father, Husband, Parent of 2 great kids. Love surfing, biking, running (kind of ) hanging with friends & family. My dog is a blast too and keeps me running a lot! Really enjoy traveling and meeting people from all over the world. My wife and I served in the Peace Corps in Guatemala and it had a huge affect on our life... We are hoping to go back and serve again :) We are the proud owner of Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals. My profile Image is of myself and my wonderful staff!