Hi, I am renting out my renovated apartment located in the centre of Warsaw. Its a nice place with 1 br 1 bath and a pull out couch in the living room. Its about 48 sq m (516 sq foot). Its fully furnished with a high end kitchen and bathroom. On the first floor. The area around is green and safe. Close to the two beautiful gardens and old town. Perfectly located if you wanna do some tourist visits and hang out late in the city. The subway is only 4 min walk and the tram and busses are the same distance. Shops are on spot, restaurant 1 min walk, old town and main night out area only 10-15 minutes walk.
The apt comes with fresh sheets and towels as part of the small cleaning fee (200 PLN).
There is a high speed WiFi internet available (included).
Me and my wife are life long Warsovians and will be helpful in providing recommendations for all.
1) Is there onsite laundry in the apartment ? YES
2) Is it flexible check-in/check-out ? YES
3) When does the cleaning take place ? BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AND AFTER YOU LEAVE.
4) How may sets of keys will we be given? TWO
5) If something goes wrong (with the plumbing, electrical or whatever) who do we call ? CALL ME, I HAVE APPROPRIATE PEOPLE ON CALL.
6) Will you be stopping by the place during our stay? NO
7) Is there anything we should be aware of ? Maintenance issues, noises, bedbugs, weird neighbors.... NO, JUST DO NOT BUZZ AT 2 AM, THERE ARE NO WEIRD NEIGHBORS OR BED BUGS.
Urodziłem się i mieszkam w Warszawie. Uwielbiam zwiedzać świat z moją żoną i dwójką małych dzieci. Moje hobby to pływanie na kite'cie,jazda na snowboardzie, żeglowanie, chodzenie po górach i wędkarstwo. Chciałbym mieć więcej wolnego czasu :)