The cottage sits on a sizable lake less than 15 miles away from Canton's First Monday Trade Days. Cottage complete with fully furnished kitchen, outdoor grill & patio, fire pit & hammock. All linens & bath necessities included; shower &small vanity with sink. Queen-sized bed that sleeps two most comfortably. Futon that can accommodate sleeping arrangements as well. Tiki-torches & citronella candles available. Complimentary coffee. Soft drinks & water available for a small fee. No pet policy.
Newly remodeled this is a great weekend destination! Our cabin is a nonsmoking facility.
From Dallas: Take 80 east to Canton. Take Highway 19 south through Canton. Approximately 2 miles south of Downtown Canton go east (left) onto FM 2909 towards Martin's Mill. In Martin's Mill, take FM 858 towards Ben Wheeler. Approximately 1.2 miles east on FM 858 you will see the lake on your right. It is easily seen from FM 858. Enter property from FM 858. You will see a Lake Side Cabin sign. The cabin and lake are 200 feet on your left. Park near cabin. Keep all gates closed as cattle are in the area.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Here for any questions about local attractions or recommendations.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Please call if you will be arriving after sunset. Gate to property must be closed at all times due to cattle in the area.
We hope you enjoy your stay at our cabin. You are sure to catch some of the best sunsets overlooking the lake. Please enjoy the tranquility of our place by observing the following house rules:
1. We kindly ask that you not smoke in our cabin. Our cabin has been recently remodeled.
2. Although we love pets, we have a no pet policy due to the allergens of some guests.
3. No firearms on premise at any time.
4. Please keep all gates closes whenever you enter or exit the property as there are livestock in the area.
5. Our cabin is quaint and cozy. Therefore, the maximum occupancy is 4 paying and verified guests at all times. No outside guests please.
6. Most importantly--relax and enjoy a beautiful sunset!