1 camera da letto
Black Cat Bed + Breakfast is set on the upper floor of a beautiful colonial house, above a garden cafe and bookstore. 5 spacious bedrooms including 1 Twin Room (2 singles), A/C, ensuite bathroom with rainfall showerhead and solar-powered hot water.
'Basic Luxury' is what we like to call it, here at Black Cat; 5 spacious bedrooms including 1 Twin room with 2 single beds, A/C, ensuite bathrooms with rainwater showerheads and solar-powered hot water, as well as an airy shared lounge and large balcony full of plants.
Our guests have a private, secure entrance to the Bed + Breakfast, which allows them the privacy and convenience to enter and leave as they wish, without having to go through the cafe. However, should they wish to pop in for a coffee, fresh juice or sandwich during the day, they're welcome to pop in anytime between 8am - 6pm Monday-Tuesday and 8am - 10pm Wednesday-Sunday..
Interazione con gli ospiti
Black Cat Cafe and Bed + Breakfast is owned and run by a a husband-wife team, who are on site everyday.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Breakfast is available downstairs in our cafe. It is not included in the room rate.
Network: Black Cat Cafe
1. Check in is at 12pm midday.
2. Check out is at 11am.
3. The cafe is open 8am - 6pm Monday-Tuesday and 8am - 10pm Wednesday-Sunday.
4. Breakfast is not included in the room rate, but is available downstairs at our cafe.
5. If you arrive between 8.30am and 12pm midday, drop your bags with us, and have a coffee and bite to eat at our cafe downstairs while we get your room ready.
6. If you arrive after midnight, please book and pay for the night before. ie. If you arrive at 1am on Tuesday, please book from Monday onwards.
7. Absolutely no smoking in the bedrooms, or indoors. Smoking is only permitted on the balconies or on the cafe verandah.
8. Unfortunately we cannot offer train booking services. Please click the following links for more info and bookings. TIP: In our experience, bookings are best done in person at Fort Railway Station, Colombo 1, which is a 15min tuk tuk ride away (and should cost approx. LKR 350).
(URL HIDDEN) (Colombo - Ella/ Kandy/ Badulla/ Haputale)
9. In an effort to be more environmentally friendly (and make use of Lanka's abundant sunshine!), our hot water is solar powered. TIP: Hot showers are best had during the day/evening as it's in limited supply early morning and late at night.
10. Please keep windows and doors shut in the evenings/at night as night-time is when mozzies, bugs and critters like to come indoors.
11. The airport is a 45min drive to central Colombo where Black Cat is. Taxis are available at the kiosk at the Arrivals hall and should cost approximately LKR 3000, including the highway toll. Alternatively, you can use Uber to book a car. Our address is 11 Wijerama Road, Colombo 7. (Just off Ward Place). If you arrive after 6pm and your driver requires directions, please call +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). For directions between 8am - 6pm call +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). If you’d like an airport drop, just let our cafe manager Roy know during the hours of 8am-6pm, and he’ll organise it for you at your requested time. NOTE: Bandaranaike International Airport is currently under renovations until April 7th 2017, directly affecting arrivals and departures. The airport is shut between 8.30am - 4.30pm, leading to long queues and traffic. For departures, the airport authority advises guests to check in 5-6 hours prior to your flight, even if you’ve checked in online.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 224 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni