Our home is nestled in the mountains of Taipei yet only 10 minutes from the center of the city and 101. You can literally walk up the mountain pathways in 2 minutes with trains that span for miles in the woods.
1. Please present valid identification upon arrival.
2. Do not bring pets and illegal goods.
3. Please be respectful of our neighbors and be quiet at night past 10pm.
4. The rate is for up to 4 people. Extra charges apply for additional residents.
5. Use the house with care and don't cause any damage.
6. Please take care of all the appliances in the house. Guest shall pay the full price for anything damaged or lost including the projector, instruments, and furniture
7. Remember to love the earth and turn off the power when not in use.
8. There is a paid garbage collector who will come pick up trash everyday around 7:30pm except Wednesday and Sundays. Please separate your food trash and recyclables.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 24 ore prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 24 ore dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata.
Nessuna recensione (ancora)
Questa casa non ha alcuna recensione. Se soggiornerai qui, la tua recensione apparirà in questa posizione.
Hi there, this is Jessica I am a photographer who's fluent in English and Chinese. I own this beautiful apartment and have put in a lot of effort decorating it with style.
As a host, I always do my best to create an environment for my guests to feel right at home. I understand how important it is to have a safe and comfortable place to chill and sleep after whole day of exploring a new city.I'm very easy-going and love to interact with people from all over the world.
I'm looking forward to having you as my guests and sharing this lovely space.