13 ospiti · 7 camere da letto · 7.5 bagni
Once a farmhouse and hayloft, the recently restored villa Valle is now a luxurious country retreat. With seven bedrooms divided between the main house and guest cottage and expansive yet private outdoor spaces, the property gives guests plenty of room to relax. But it’s also in the heart of Tuscany, close enough to the cities of Pisa, Florence, Siena and Lucca for day trips.
Restored in 2007, the villa is now air-conditioned and has a Wi-Fi connection and gated access. The enclosed garden has a broad lawn and bocce court, and the main house and guest cottage are connected by a terrace with a pool, barbecue and outdoor dining area. Adults can while away the afternoon over a book in the sun room, and kids can entertain themselves in the billiards room.
The interiors of Valle are warm and comfortable, drawing country charm from restored rustic fireplaces and beamed ceilings in the living spaces. With warm yellow walls, damask drapes and traditional-style furnishings, the living room is cozy and welcoming. A formal dining room is decorated in rich, earthy Tuscan reds and golds that glow under a chandelier and sconces. The sunny, modern eat-in kitchen has stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar.
There are five bedrooms in the villa’s main house and two bedrooms in the guest cottage. In the main house, you’ll find three bedrooms with king beds, one bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with a queen bed. Each of the five bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning. In the guest house, there’s one bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with a single bed; both are air-conditioned and have bathroom access.
During your stay, take the time to stroll the estate on which the villa is located, or walk to the local church, 15 minutes away. By car, it’s only 5 minutes to downtown, which offers a grocery store, restaurant and seasonal truffle sales and tastings. A tennis court and clinic are 10 minutes away, and a hospital and train station are 36 km away. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon at the golf course, 45 km away, or the beach, 48 km away. When it’s time to leave, it’s a 35 km drive to the airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with tub, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 6: Double bed, Bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Single bed, Bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning (May to end of September)
- Heating system (October to end of April)
- Sun room
- Billiard table
- Satellite television (limited channels)
- DVD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Wi-Fi access
- Baby equipment (upon request)
- Hair dryer
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heated at extra cost (300euro)
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Charcoal BBQ
- Bocce court
- Electronic gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Weekday housekeeping (2 hours/day except Sundays and Holidays)
- Weekday manager
- Pool cleaning and maintenance (2 times/week)
- Gardener (2 times/week)
- Initial supplies:
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Heating consumption
- Pool heating (advance notice required)
- Excessive phone charges
- Additional housekeeping
- Change of linen
Points of Interest:
- 15 minute walk to church
- 5 minute drive to:
- 10 minute drive to clinic and tennis court
- 36 km to Pisa Central Station
- 45 km to Golf Club Tirrenia
- 35 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 48 km to beach Bagno Fortuna
Villa Saletta estate, once owned by the Riccardi family (bankers to the Medici), covers approximately 1,760 acres. In total, there are more than 20 old farmhouses on the estate, mostly dating back to the 1800s. Each one has its own story to tell, being unique and individual in size and location.
Three of these farmhouses have been restored so far. Every restored villa has its own private grounds with electric gates, outdoor swimming pool, barbecue and comfortable shaded seating areas.
Please note estate roads are not suitable for vehicles with poor ground clearance.
Sistemazione per la notte
Case straordinarie con valutazioni a cinque stelle in ogni categoria
Impeccabile e progettata con cura, ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è dotata di servizi e dotazioni di lusso e di un designer di viaggi dedicato.
Ciò che fa la differenza in Airbnb Luxe
Pianificazione del viaggio dall'inizio alla fine
I designer di viaggi coordinano il tuo arrivo, la tua partenza e tutto ciò che sta in mezzo.
Sopralluogo di oltre 300 punti
Ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è verificata personalmente per essere in perfette condizioni.
Assistenza durante il viaggio, 24 ore su 24
Assistenza premium su richiesta per qualsiasi domanda, a qualsiasi ora del giorno.
Campo di bocce
Barbecue a carbonella
Tavolo da biliardo
Cucina dello chef
Macchina del caffè
Hai una domanda su questa casa?
Ti metteremo in contatto direttamente con un designer di viaggi Airbnb Luxe, il tuo concierge contemporaneo che conosce ogni casa e ti aiuterà a pianificare l'intero viaggio.
Prezzi e disponibilità
Termini di cancellazione e Regole della casa
Se effettui una cancellazione fino a 95 giorni prima del tuo viaggio otterrai un rimborso totale. Le cancellazioni nei 95 giorni che precedono il viaggio non prevedono alcun rimborso.