NOTE: The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and staff is of paramount importance.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following the recommended guidelines to effectively clean and sanitize our vacation rental properties. Miller Beach Vacation Rentals has high standards for cleanliness and we are taking the necessary measures to ensure our guests and staff remain healthy.
Perched atop a 60 ft private dune, adjoining properties Villa Santorini + The Addition connect internally to offer luxury accommodations and unsurpassed beachfront entertaining for up to 42 guests.
This Greek Island-inspired, nautically-themed, Smart Home is dog-friendly and features 9 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 2 gourmet kitchens, 4 fireplaces, and 4 wet bars with nearly 8,000 sqft of premium indoor living space and 5000 sqft of outdoor terraces and decks.
Enjoy direct beach access and commanding 270 degree views of Lake Michigan, unspoiled dunes, and the Chicago skyline. The villa is adjacent to the Indiana Dunes National Park (America’s 61st) and only forty minutes from Chicago.
* (2) Full gourmet kitchens, (4) wet-bars, (3) wood burning stoves, one thousand sq. ft. Round Room, (2) Media Rooms
* Over five thousand sq. ft. of Outdoor Living Space with (2) hot tubs, (2) fire pits, outdoor Fireplace, outdoor dining, (2) built-in grills, (2) outdoor shower
* Direct beach access, sits atop a private 60 ft dune, and adjacent to the Indiana Dunes National Park
* 270-degree views of Lake Michigan's pristine beaches, unspoiled dunes, and the Chicago Skyline
* Folding chairs and tables are available, provides total seating for up to 30 people in the Round Room
* (2) Complimentary coffee stations with Nespresso and Keurig
* All supplies (paper towels, toilet paper, hand/dish soap, shampoo/conditioner/body wash, firewood, and more)
* Parking for 7 cars in the driveway. Free, overnight parking for additional cars is available nearby.
* Note: certain amenities are seasonal
Sleeping arrangements and bed types:
(2) king bedrooms
(6) queen bedrooms
Bunkroom with (4) twin beds
(3) queen sofa pullouts (One queen sofa pullout is in the Sunroom, which can be made completely private)
(1) fold down sofa
(6-7) high-rise, deluxe Aerobeds
* Additional guest fee: $15/person per night for each guest over the first 24 (over the age of two). If you identified the number of guests in your inquiry, this fee is included in your quote.
* Small, intimate weddings at Villa Santorini + The Addition: 42 guests are allowed on the property at any given time, even if visiting for a few hours. Please note, an additional guest fee applies over 24 people: $15/person per night (or the day, if only visiting for the wedding).
* We do not permit tents and/or structures, DJ's, or large catering teams. Tours are not offered prior to booking, however we would be happy to answer specific questions about how previous guests have used our home for weddings.
* Weddings on the beach: Ceremonies on the beach are allowed in a section of the IN Dunes National Park beach that is directly adjacent to Villa Santorini. A permit is required from the National Park Service.
Villa Santorini layout by floor:
* LEVEL ONE: Kitchen, Round Room (pullout queen sofa, space for 2 Aerobeds, and Daybed), Sunroom (pullout queen sofa), 1 full bathroom, laundry room, doors to all ground level terraces, entry to house
* LEVEL TWO: Media Room (space for 1-2 Aerobeds) with door to East Deck, Master Suite bedroom/bath (king bed and space for 1-2 Aerobeds) with doors to Ship’s Bow deck, Skyline bedroom (queen bed) with door to private Skyline deck, Sunset bedroom (queen bed), Bunk room (4 twin beds), 1 full bathroom
* LEVEL THREE: Nautical Suite (king bed and space for 2 Aerobeds), Skylight bedroom (queen bed), shared en suite full bath
The Addition layout by floor:
* LEVEL ONE: Kitchen, Living Room (pullout queen sofa, space for 1 Aerobeds), 1 full bathroom, Entry and first level deck (hot tub, grill, dining), connection with Main House
* LEVEL TWO: Media Loft (fold down queen size sofa), 2 queen bedrooms, 1 en-suite shared bath, access to second level deck with seating area and firepit
Villa Santorini + The Addition can also be rented separately, in which case they function as independent, private homes and offer complete privacy with zero shared spaces, inside or out.
TERRACES AND DECKS:
This dune-top villa's most coveted spaces include five thousand sq. ft. of outdoor living overlooking the beautiful Indiana Dunes National Park, Lake Michigan’s sugar-sand beaches, lush dune-scape, and the Chicago Skyline.
* Eight-person waterfall hot tub at VS
* Three-person with LED lights and waterfall at The Addition (VSA)
* Outdoor Fireplace
* Two Heated showers
* Two granite kitchens with high-powered gas grills
* Cushioned seating groups and multiple dining tables
* Two Fire pits
* Villa Santorini terraces and The Addition deck are illuminated with LED café lights
* Chaise lounges and swings
* All decks and terraces have full glass panel railings for unobstructed views
VILLA SANTORINI (VS) KITCHEN:
* Ten ft by five ft island with seating for eight
* An eight ft. sliding door opens onto the Sunset Dining Terrace.
* Dining service for thirty
* Professional appliances including a Marvel Fridge with auto ice-maker, Verona EuroChef gas range, AGA Chimney Hood, Maytag convection baking ovens, Marvel ice-machine, two Whirlpool dishwashers, and two double-bowl sinks with Grohe pull-out faucets.
* Custom wine bar cabinet features two Jenn-Air cooling units for wine and cold-temperature beverages loaded with specialty glassware.
VS HISTORIC ROUND ROOM (located on the first level):
* Built in 1938 and the original structure of the compound
* A thirty-three ft diameter space reminiscent of an idyllic Greek island villa
* Enjoy 270-degree views
* Four seating areas that are perfect for dining, entertaining, and relaxing
* The dining area accommodates up to twelve guests and features an original Herman Miller Eames table (circa 1950s) and Eames-inspired chairs
* The TV viewing area features a rich coffee leather queen sofa-bed, LED TV with sound bar, sub-woofer, and Smart Blu-Ray player
* Round game table with seating for six guests that can double as additional dining space
* Cast iron wood-burning stove (seasonal) with cozy lounge chairs
* Wrought-iron spiral staircase leads to the Gallery and Master Suite
* The centerpiece of the Round Room is an arched, Mediterranean-style daybed
VS MEDIA ROOM (located on the second level):
* Lounge on the six-seat, caramel leather sectional to watch TV on a 75-inch LED with Dolby sound system and Blu-Ray player
* Warm up with the natural slate surround wood-burning stove (seasonal)
* Step out onto the Sunrise Deck to gaze at the lush dune-scape of the National Park
* Custom cherry wet bar which features a built-in Marvel beverage center, specialty glassware cabinets, quartz counters, and chevron marble backsplash.
The VS SUNROOM was inspired by the timeless style of Ralph Lauren with its deep blue walls, dark wood floors, rich leather furniture, vintage-style ceiling fan and luxurious drapes that frame the full height windows.
* Serves as an additional sleeping area with a Queen sofa bed (located on the first level and ideal for guests who prefer not to climb stairs)
* Floor-to-ceiling blackout drapes, and Smart TV
Nine BEDROOMS include:
VS MASTER SUITE (King Suite, located on the second level):
* A 40 ft wall of glass doors offers views of the waves crashing on the beach while lying in the king bed
Just outside is a wrap-around, private deck shaped like a Ship’s Bow, overhanging the north terrace
* Custom cherry wet bar with a built-in Marvel beverage center, solid quartz counters, and chevron marble backsplash
* The Water Room is a custom-designed sanctuary for ultimate relaxation therapy featuring two twelve in ceiling-mounted Grohe rainfall showers, one hand-held shower, a jetted tub with quartz stone deck surround, two steam generators, bench seating and sloped ceilings to prevent cold water droplets from falling on you. Dimmable LED lighting sets the perfect ambiance for your break from reality.
* Bathroom features a wall-mounted espresso vanity with black granite counters, double white porcelain vessel sinks, Grohe faucets, LED Smart TV, heated towel bars, and auto-humidity sensing fans
* Full dressing room/closet
NAUTICAL SUITE (King Suite located on the third level of VS):
* Panoramic views from its six large box seat windows
* Wet bar with beverage fridge
* King bed, Smart TV, two mirrored closets
* Plenty of space for two aero beds (provided)
* En-suite bathroom equipped with heated floor, dual vanities, skylight, auto-humidity sensing fan, and heated towel bars (shared with the Skylight bedroom)
Three Queen Bedrooms (VS)
* Skylight, Skyline, and Sunset Bedrooms
* Queen bed, Smart TV, closet
Two Queen Bedrooms (VSA second floor)
* Shared en-suite bathroom access
* Queen bed, Smart TV, ceiling fan, mirrored closet
One first floor Queen Bedroom (VSA first floor)
* Adjacent to first floor bathroom
* Queen bed, Smart TV, ceiling fan, closet
Six well-equipped BATHROOMS (throughout) feature:
* Jetted tubs in Master Suite bath and Addition second floor bath
* Heated tile floors and towel bars in VS Master Suite bath, VS Nautical Suite bath, VSA second floor bath
* Hand-held, mountable shower heads throughout
* Fluffy towels and bathmats
* Hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper, tissues
* Hair dryers
The Addition KITCHEN
* High end appliances include a professional quality Five Star gas range/oven with Samsung convection micro-hood, Samsung steam dishwasher, KitchenAid professional series refrigerator and freezer with auto ice-maker, and double-bowl sink with Grohe pull-out faucet.
* Custom cabinetry with pullout shelves containing dinnerware, flatware, glassware, utensils, bowls, pots/pans, serving dishes, etc.
* 10 ft island Carrera quartz countertop with seating for six
The Addition LIVING ROOM
* Soaring 13 ft ceilings and large windows that fill the space with light
* Modern wood burning stove (seasonal) featuring a dramatic backdrop of floor-to-ceiling Carrera porcelain tile
* Queen sleeper sofa (not shown in photos) and seating group
* 60-inch HD Smart TV with cable and streaming (Netflix, etc.)
* Floor to ceiling sheers and drapes for light control and privacy
* Spiral stairs leading to the second level with Media Loft and two bedrooms with a shared en-suite bath.
The Addition MEDIA LOFT
* Custom wet bar with sink, under-counter Marvel beverage center, Carrera quartz counters, Nespresso machine and Keurig coffee maker.
* 50-inch Smart TV with digital Comcast/Xfinity cable and video streaming
* Sliding door opens to the East Overlook deck overlooking the Indiana Dunes National Park and Lake Michigan
* Full size fold down sofa
* Nuvo Grande Concerto sound system in Villa Santorini features world-class stereo high-fidelity sound with Party Mode option to control all five indoor zones. Controlled via Bluetooth from the Nuvo Music Port app or LED touch panels
* Nespresso and Keurig coffee makers with complimentary coffee pods
* 2 Washer/Dryers with pureWash Pro Activated Oxygen (Ozone) to clean and sanitize, no need for detergent, bleach, fabric softener, or hot water.
* 16 Smart TVs with digital Comcast/Xfinity cable and video streaming
* Nest Thermostats
* Free, high-speed Wi-Fi
* We are dog-friendly and allow up to three adult, house-trained dogs. Per dog fees: $79 (2-night stay), $29/night (3+ night stay) or $200/week
* Guests may request an Early Check-in (2pm CST) for a fee of $199 if Peak Season and $99 if Non-Peak Season, and/or a Late Checkout (1pm CST) for a fee of $199 if Peak Season and $99 if Non-Peak Season. All requests are subject to Agent/staff availability.
* Daily maid service available upon request for an additional fee
MILLER BEACH, IN, is the closest beach-side community to Chicago, is a unique and growing community in NW Indiana full of:
* Shopping Destinations
* Fine Dining
* Miles of pristine beaches and nature trails
* Hundreds of attractions are located within 60 minutes: Casinos, Amusement/Water Parks, Golf, Antiquing, Wineries, Outlet Malls
* Close proximity to Chicago’s rich culture
Tipo di stanza
Tipo di sistemazione
Camere da letto
Miller Beach, Indiana, Stati Uniti