4 camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
Large two story house with finished basement. Kitchen and amenities available. 10-15 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Wooded lot offering privacy. 1 king, 1 full, 3 twin, 2 air mattresses and additional 2 couches if necessary. 2.5 bathrooms, laundry facilities, and Wifi is included. No TV. Security system available.
THIS HOUSE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO HOST PARTIES! Please do not request looking for a party location. This is my home. I am glad to offer it to large groups needing a place to stay as a hotel with amenities. Thank you.
Kitchen and appliances, fridge, washer/dryer, bedrooms, gym area, front and back porches, gas and charcoal grills available outside, wifi, HVAC, sonos wifi speakers (requires password upon request).
Interazione con gli ospiti
At least a week before hosting if possible and depends on current number of references. I require more than email and social media verification and often will ask multiple questions if your account is less than two months old. Otherwise, I am always available to answer questions and guests can contact as much as they wish before and during a stay of any questions or concerns they may have.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Garage is not available to park cars unless requested and discussed beforehand. I keep my office locked up during guest stays. It should go unnecessary to say, but please do not go through personal items or storage areas. I enjoy having my house available for those preferring a home to a hotel. Do not ruin it for all the future guests. Otherwise, my entire house is available to relax and enjoy!
- Please be respectful of my personal property.
- No smoking inside.
- Please be honest about the true number of guests staying at the house. More guests are more expensive for cleaning and Airbnb insurance is required to cover all guests at my property. Falsely requesting lower numbers has been a problem for me so sadly, I must address this.
- I prefer no shoes in the house if possible. I have slippers / sandals at the doors you can use for quick walks outside.
- Leave all used laundry / towels on the floor or in the laundry room - please do not make beds which have been slept in!
- Sonos is available through the house, but you need to ask me for the password wifi to access it
- Please don't eat my food - coffee (K-cups and grounds) / creamer / sugar is available and help yourself to as many pots as you like!
- Parking is best outside the garage, but there is additional space half way up the driveway.
- 5-6 cars can park on my property, but please plan accordingly as turning around with that many can be tricky.
- Be careful of the back-door in the laundry room doesn't lock you outside. It's double locked and the handle lock is easy to forget before closing the door behind yourself.
- Plenty of outdoor patio area for BBQ's. Please ask me about which chairs to use before taking indoor chairs outside.
- I have recently installed a fire-pit outside. PLEASE discuss with me before using. It is absolutely available to guests. I would like to discuss the wood and chairs beforehand. Also, how drunk those around it might be. I don't want to have to restrict it because someone hurt themselves. That's just silly.
- Main rule... enjoy your stay. I'll do everything I can to help out.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 24 ore prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 24 ore dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata.
Questo host ha 4 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I am a West Point grad, that flew UH-60's in the military. After I left in 2009, I became a world traveling photographer that saw 60 countries in 4 years. Now I am an engineer for a power producing company. I know the advantage and appreciation of an open house for those that are on the road traveling. I will do my best to help those out which come through the St. Louis area.