Newly remodeled luxury cabin within a 15 minute drive from Red River and Angel Fire Ski Resorts. Nestled in the tall pines of a 100 acre private ranch. Includes a wrap around deck, two living rooms and two master suites. Great for large families.
The ranch has 100 acres of beautiful grounds behind the cabin. Guests are welcome to hike or catch and release fish in the stream. We ask that guests do not cross the perimeter fences that run along the mountainside or the highway. the cross fencing is ok to go through. Please leave gates as you find them either open or closed. Often on the ranch there are cows and horses.
*We are new to AirBnB, message me if you would like links to reviews from our other booking website*
Please do not use the space across the creek where the barn and corrals are. The C diamond C is a working ranch and there maybe others working in that area. We also ask that you do not cross over to that area for the pond.
Interazione con gli ospiti
There is an onsite manager that will be available many times during your stay.
1. The rental "cabin" is located on a 100-acre private ranch. Guest are required to respect the areas that are posted as "private property" and the boundary fences with neighboring Ranchers. Specifically, the west boundary fence that runs along the side of the mountain. Under no circumstances are any guests permitted to walk or hike on the mountainside or to cross over the west boundary fence. Upon arrival owners representative will inform guests as to any additional portions of the C Diamond C ranch that are NOT available to guests. This will include barn areas, and corals and barn lodge and other specified areas. Please respect the areas and any animals residing within those areas.
2. As rental guests there will be over 80 acres available for catch and release fishing in the *creek and hiking and picnicking. (*Creek usually runs year round, however due to weather conditions and up-stream usage there is no guarantee of it flowing or of fishing)
3. Fires are only aloud in the designated fire pit and only during times when fire danger is low. Discuss this with owners representative. No fire wood is provided. Guests must bring their own fire wood.
4. Smoking is NOT allowed in Cabin or anywhere on the ranch. Smoking is only allowed outside on the porch and patio area of the Cabin. Guests must use ashtrays to avoid any possibility of stray embers starting a fire.
5. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person with the guest party that are on the property is at the sole responsibility of Guest.
6. All owners of the property are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Property owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others they invite to the premise. Premise includes access to creek and hiking and possible contact with horses while in hiking or outdoor areas,
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses
9. Pets are NOT allowed. (except with permission and a signed pet addendum)
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is a freestanding iron model and children must be supervised around it when in use. Fire wood is not provided. Guests need to provide their own fire wood.
12. Water and Septic: The Cabin is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500 US
13. Storms: Thunder, hail, and snow storms are common for the area. Weather can change quickly and unexpectedly. No refunds will be given for inclement weather and property owners assume no responsibility for any damage to Guest’s vehicles’ in the event of storms. The only exception to refunds would be for a "mandatory evacuation” ordered by a local, state or federal authority due to forest fires. And then it would be for any unused portion of rent. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months.