3 camere da letto
Location Location Location! Ski all day and come home to your private ski chalet, located at the base of Mt Mackenzie, under 3 minutes from Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Enjoy a cozy evening in front of the outdoor fireplace or in hot tub.
Location Location Location! Ski all day and come home to your private ski chalet, located at the base of Mt Mackenzie, under 3 minutes from Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Enjoy a cozy and warm evening in front of the outdoor fireplace, work off the sore muscles in your hot tub, cozy up and watch a movie in the great room or cook a gourmet meal in the fully stocked kitchen. Once inside, you walk into the great room, with vaulted ceilings, a cozy living area with large tv & electric fireplace and high top table; great for appetizers and beers after a powder day.
The main floor has a bedroom with double & twin bunk, full 3 pc bathroom, dining room, boot room, full kitchen and walk out to the hot tub & outdoor fireplace patio.
The upper floor has a lounge with work desk for those last minute emails and pull out futon couch. There are 2 bedrooms with queen beds, full closets and a full 4 pc bathroom with large soaker tub.
Ski & stay in beautiful Revelstoke BC in this fantastic chalet with all of the amenities of home and world class skiing at your doorstep!
Amenities: 6-8 Person Hot Tub, Covered patio with Fireplace, Cable, Wifi, Electric Fireplace, Full Kitchen, Ski Tuning Bench, Air Hockey, Washer/Dryer, Boot Dryer, Parking for 6, Parking for Trailers, Private Lot.
Bed Set Up:
Bedroom 1: Main Floor: Bunk with Double & Twin
Bedroom 2: Master Upstairs: Queen with ensuite
Bedroom 3: Upstairs Next to Master: Queen Bed
Other: Pull Out Futon in Upstairs Lounge.
Altre cose da evidenziare
*Please note all rates are in CDN Dollars. All bookings are a 3 night minimum for a maximum of 7 adults. For more than 7 adults it is an extra $25.00/person/night. There is a minimum age of 28 unless accompanied by an adult. This property cannot accommodate vehicles with trailers.
NOISE: We have a fair amount of privacy at Stoke Powder. Please do keep in mind that music and tv must be played at respectful levels and guests must be mindful of the Revelstoke noise bylaw hours of 7:00am – 11:00pm. There will be a noise fine of $1000.00 if there is a call out made or a complaint from another resident or neighbour for noise outside of bylaw hours or inappropriate behaviour.
PETS: There are no pets allowed in the rental. Please do not bring them or allow guests to bring their pets at any point during your stay. If pets are brought to the property we reserve the right to cancel your reservation immediately, including mid stay and there will be a fine of $1000.00.
PERMITTED OCCUPANTS: Our home is suitable for maximum 8 adult guests. If you arrive with more than 8 guests, and have not made this arrangement with us ahead of time, we reserve the right to charge you an extra fee of $100.00/per night per guest or we may terminate your reservation and the cost of your accommodation rental will be forfeited. Guests must be of the minimum age of 28 unless accompanied by an adult.
We provide full housekeeping on departure but request that the following is attended to before check out when possible. If the suite is left in a state that requires one or more of the following you may be charged a fee for excess cleaning charges.
1. Dishware: Please ensure remaining dishes are washed, or loaded and run in the dishwasher and not left with food on them.
*Cleaning charge of minimum $50.00 if dishes have not been washed. Please feel free to run a half load in the dishwasher.
2. Garbage: Please clean up your garbage around the rental & ensure garbage and/or recycling is put in waste bags.
* Cleaning Charge of minimum $50.00 if there is garbage to be picked up around the home or patio.
3. Stains: Please ensure stains to furniture, linens or carpets are treated as soon as possible.
* Charge of replacement cost of linens for soiled/ruined items or furnishings. Minimum cleaning charge $50.00.
4. Vomit: If a guest has vomited in the suite there will be charges associated with cleaning or replacement of linens.
*Charge of minimum $75.00 for cleanup per incident as well as replacement costs for any soiled linens and steam cleaning costs for carpets.
The rental, deck, patio and hot tub is a non-smoking space. A minimum charge of $1000.00 will be issued if you smoke inside the accommodation and you will be responsible for costs incurred to remove smoke evidence from the household.
Checkout time is 11:00 am and we book our cleaning staff in advance accordingly. We are often able to accommodate late checkouts. Please let us know at the time of reservation or within 48 hours from your departure. If cleaning staff arrive to turn over the property and are unable to do so you will be charged an hourly rate of $50.00/hr + GST after 11:00am for a minimum of 1 hour.
There is a private hot tub included in your rental! By renting the property, you agree to use the hot tub in a responsible manner and agree to monitor children in the hot tub at all times.
- Cedar Street Holdings Ltd., Revelstoke Vacation Rentals or and the property owners are not responsible for any injury, accident or illness caused by use of the hot tub. The signing party to this agreement is financially responsible for any damage to the hot tub including repair, service and/or damaged or missing parts due to misuse. Please note there are full hot tub rules posted in the home.
- The hot tub is checked on your arrival day and your departure day and every 3rd day during your stay for chemicals and water top up.
- If the hot tub is required to be drained or refilled during your stay or on your departure day due to misuse, or for any reason whereby we feel the cleanliness of the hot tub is not up to standard for its next check-in due to your actions, you will be charged minimum CAD $250.00 to drain, clean and refill the hot tub. Please alert us as soon as possible.
- If the hot tub is required to be drained and refilled even from regular use please alert us as soon as possible and we can ensure it is up to a standard of cleanliness. There is no charge for regular or heavy usage. We will do our best when possible to ensure the hot tub is turned around in a timely fashion but we are not responsible if the hot tub is out of service during your holiday due to minimum draining-cleaning and warming time.
-The hot tub is suitable for 6 guests or approximately 1000 lbs. Please be cautious with overflowing the tub with excess persons and let us know if the tub needs to be topped back up with water.
-Please do not use the hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
-Please be aware if the water has dropped below the jets to turn the hot tub jets off and call for service or refill. Leaving the hot tub running with an insufficient amount of water will burn out the motor.
-Please supervise all children under the age of 18 in and around the hot tub.
-Hot tubs are not safe for children or for people with high blood pressure. Please consult a doctor before entering the hot tub if you are pregnant, elderly, have a history of heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure, cardiopulmonary problems, or are taking medication.
Beyond a refund of all payments made, we assume no responsibility or liability arising out of the accommodation not being available or suitable due to natural disaster. Cedar Street Holdings Ltd., and Revelstoke Property Services and the Owner(s) assume no responsibility or liability for injury, loss or damage arising out of the use or occupation of the accommodation, including, but not limited to the use of the suite, contents, walkways, driveways, garage, hot tub or deck/patio.
Questo host ha 70 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Revelstoke Vacation Rentals manages several rental homes in Revelstoke. We are a locally owned company who take pride in the services we offer, only renting licenced vacation homes which meet our high standards.
Please contact us for more information on what properties are available and we can help find your perfect vacation rental or help with listing and managing your home.