Amazingly cozy and clean room. Located in between Hongdae & Itaewon. Train station is the basement floor of this apartment building (1 min). Breathtaking views at night. Modern design with new funiture.
Please contact me if this room have been booked already :-)
It is located in Gongdeok station, where four different subway lines intersect. You can reach the hottest spots in Seoul within several subway stops (1 stop from Hongdae, 3 stops from Itaewon, etc.) Also, our room is planned by a young interior designer. You will be amazed of its interior design. Besides, it has awesome night view.
- Queen Bed
- Changeable Sofa
- Dining Table
- Free high speed “portable Wi-Fi"
- Free high speed Wi-Fi in the apartment
- Full size refrigerator
- Washer and Dryer
- Micro oven
- Electric rice cooker
- Hot water heater
- air conditioner/heating
- Digital door lock
- free parking (request advanced notice if you bring a car)
Interazione con gli ospiti
Guests who stay in our studio may contact us anytime whenever they have inquiries.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Security and Privacy
- The apartment is a single apartment, so I can guarantee your privacy, with nobody to bother you.
- Access to the accommodations is available 24 hours, and security guards are always stationed in the lobby, so you don't have to worry about safety.
- There is an intercom inside the apartment so you can check the visitor from inside your house.
I am outgoing and pleasant person.
Traveling has always been one of the best thing in my life.
It makes me to encounter new people with their own stories and backgrounds.
I love traveling (25 different countries), playing all kinds of sports,
going to beach, learning about everything I am interested in, and
pursuing new business ideas!
Seoul is amazing city, and whether you are coming for the first time or many times, you can always find something new.
I love hosting and meeting people from all over the world.
Feel free to drop a line if you have any questions!