Su questo annuncio
Spacious renovated 2nd floor flat located in Corfu Town in the neighbourhood of Garitsa. Bright and airy with open views and balconies it is ideally located for exploring the Old Town, ancient Corfu and the rest of the island as it has direct access to the road that takes you out of town.
Free parking always available under the premises, along with grocery stores, bakeries, supermarket, car hire, fruits and veg, sea side tavernas, beaches and Souvlaki!
Close to bus stations and airport.
The apartment is at the second floor and consists of a large bedroom with a double bed, a kitchen, dinning and living room with a double sofa bed and a single folding bed, one bathroom and a storage room. Both the bedroom and the living room have access to two separate balconies, one of which has open views towards the west part of the island with great sunset views. The flat is illuminated from the sun throughout the day from the east (bathroom), south (bedroom) and west (living room).
- 24 Mbps wireless internet
- Rain shower & Large bath tube & Wireless shower speaker
- Air conditioning for Cooling and Heating
- Ultra sound proof double glazed windows
- Washing machine, kitchen stove and oven, fridge & freezer
- Kettle & toaster
- Kitchenware & tableware
- 48" HD Smart TV
- Wireless streaming bluetooth Speaker and Radio
- Towels & beddings
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
The flat is located in Corfu Town at the neigbourhood of Garitsa which sits between the old town of Corfu (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Ancient Corfu (Palaiopolis, around 700BC).
Despite of the neighborhood being just a few minutes away from Corfu Town centre it has preserved a slower pace of life, at places almost like a village. It is ideally located for exploring the Old Town and Ancient Corfu and has direct access to the main road that takes you out of town to travel around the Island.
Within 2 to 10 minutes walking radius around the flat you will find everything that you may need during your stay:
- Little grocery shop across the street.
- Supermarket, Patisseries, Bakeries.
- Fresh Fruit and Vegitables.
- One of the best Gyros and Souvlaki place in Town.
- Sea side park with outdoor tavernas under Eucaliptus trees.
- Athletic facilities (Stadium, Olympic size swimming pool & basketball courts).
- Two Town Beaches (Anemomylos and Mon Repo beach; see pictures) widely used by locals, ideal for express refreshment and a swim with cafes/bistros with scenic views to the old town and Old Fortress.
Within 10 to 20 minutes walking distance north of the flat you will find all the attractions and monuments of the Old town of Corfu such as:
- Archeological Museum of Corfu.
- Old and New Fortress.
- Saint Spyridon's Church.
- Liston, Spianada Square.
- Palace of Saint Michael and Saint George.
- Old Townhall.
- Countless coffee shops, restaurants, bars and shops.
- Street market for fresh fruits, vegetables & fish (most locally sourced) .
Within 10 to 20 minutes walking distance south of the flat you will find the remainings of Ancient Corfu (around 700BC) most of which are within or around Mon Repos botanical forest.
- Temple of Apollo.
- Mon Repo botanical forest (with over 2000 plant species).
- Mon Repo Palace (now used as a museum).
- Mon Repo Beach (open to public).
- Protochristianic Basilica church.
- Temple of Artemi.
Un giro nei dintorni
Approximate walking distances in minutes:
10' - Airport.
10' - Green Buses Central Station (for travelling around the Island).
10' - Blue Buses Central Station (for travelling around town and suburbs including Achillion).
20' - Old port.
20' - New port [for Paxos Island and Diapondia Islands (Othoni, Mathraki & Erikousa)].
30' - New port [for mainland Greece (Igoumenitsa & Patras) and Italy (Ancona, bari & Brindisi)].
There are always free parking spaces under the flat and car hire rental places 500 metres away. Local blue bus stop 2 minutes from the flat.
Smoking is permitted at the balconies.
Upon booking, guests are required to provide details of one passport per reservation (name, passport number and country of issue). This is information is required for declaring online rental income to the tax authorities (in line with January 2017 new goverment law).
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 90 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hello to everyone visiting my page.
My name is Spyros and I am a born and bred Corfiot.
I am a friendly and honest guy and like to treat others with kindness and respect. I live between Greece and England. My hobbies include hiking, biking and oswimming in the clear waters of the island.
I speak Greek, fluent English and get by well with Italian, Spanish and German.