Su questo annuncio
Brand new suite with private bathroom and small walk-in closet locate at 1st floor of the house.
Peaceful community steps away from Concord downtown shops and restaurants, and only 10 minutes walk to BART with connections to San Francisco, and airports.
A brand new bedroom with an en suite bathroom near downtown Concord.
- queen-sized bed perfect for single person or couple
- clean bed linens and pillows (feather free room set up upon request)
- TV with cable channels
- dresser, nightstand
- dual alarm clock
- electric kettle, tea and instant coffee
- laptop workstation and free Wifi
- mini refrigerator
- full length mirror
- clean towels
- facial tissue
- cotton pad and cotton swab
- hair dryer
- shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, facial cleanser, body lotion, first aid kit
- variety of hangers
- iron and iron board can be provided upon request
Feel free to contact us if you have any question or special request for your stay. We will do our best to attend your needs.
Guests have their own bedroom and private bathroom on the first floor.
Kitchen and living room are in the second floor. Feel free to use the toaster, microwave and refrigerator.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are new Airbnb hosts open to meeting new people and making friends, but will also value guest privacy. We live and work on the third floor of the house, but will watch sports and movies in the family room. Guest can feel free to join us if interested. Most of the time we will busy with our work in our home office, and may not see each other.
Altre cose da evidenziare
***Please read this before you book***
Since our house is very close to the BART metro line, you will hear the train noise through out the day, and well into the night. Even though we have double pane windows, you can still hear the noise every 10-15 minutes. The train passes only within 15 seconds, but it can be disruptive if you are sensitive to noise. We will provide earplugs just in case. However, if you are a light sleeper, please consider this before booking. We want to make sure you are satisfied with your stay.
For BART train schedule for Weekday/Weekend/Holiday, please visit offical BATR website.
Please be kind and considerate to our home, our neighbors, and our family.
- shoes off inside at all times.
- no Smoking inside and around the property.
- no pet. Sorry.
- no party. No guests. No loud behavior.
- two ADULTS maximum per listing (no infants/ toddlers/ children or teenagers- including with adult supervision)
- keep your bedroom door closed at all times so that the dog will not enter your room and make your room dirty.
- laundry between 9:00am - 9:00pm
- quiet time : 10:00pm to 8am on Weeknigh(URL HIDDEN)12:00 AM to 10:00 AM on Weekends
- for late arrival later than 10:00 PM, please let us know BEFORE booking, so we can make sure we can accommodate you.
- after you have a confirmed booking, please let us know your flight number, arrival time and which transportation you'll use for our references.
Cancella entro 24 ore prima della partenza e ottieni un rimborso completo, inclusi i costi del servizio.
We are new Airbnb hosts. We love to travel, meet new people and entertain friends. We are happy to make local dining recommendations, share sightseeing ideas in the Bay Area, and hopefully help you have a great time here.
David grew up in Berkeley, California, and works full-time in the East Bay.
Joyce, originally from Shanghai, China moved to Bay Area 4 years ago. She worked at Marriott Hotels and is experienced in hotel management as well as guest relations and guest services.
Madison is a one year-old golden retriever BOY (He is named after SF Giants pitcher Madison Baumgartner) He is very sweet and well behaved. He loves to greet guests, occasionally a bit over-exuberantly!