HUGE 2 Bedroom Townhouse in PRIME location in West Hollywood, with 5 BEDS TOTAL and a PRIVATE PARKING SPACE INCLUDED! WALKING DISTANCE: THE GROVE, Whole Foods, CVS, Farmers Market, 100's of shops and restaurants, Minutes from Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Public Transportation! 15 min from the beach!! Full Kitchen, HD TV in Living Room AND BOTH Bedrooms, ALL with Netflix and Hulu included!! AC WALL UNITS BOTH DOWNSTAIRS AND UPSTAIRS, professionally cleaned, kitchen stocked with cooking utensils!
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!
- We are in the center of everything!! Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica Beach, and more
- WALKING DISTANCE to Whole Foods, The Grove (Huge complex with shops, restaurants, a Movie Theatre and more)
INSIDE THE HOUSE:
• Sleeps 6
• You get the entire apartment
• THREE Gorgeous Modern queen beds, Twin Roll Away Bed, and 1 QUEEN SOFA BED downstairs
• FREE Covered and PRIVATE parking (2 Spots Total)
• FREE WiFi
• Gorgeous Views
• 48" HD TV in Living Room, 40" 1080p HD Smart TV in Master Bedroom, 27" HD Smart TV in Second Bedroom, ALL TVs HAVE NETFLIX AND HULU!! (No cable)
• 100% Non-Smoking
• Townhouse Style Home, Very CLEAN AND QUIET
• Laundry Facility Within Walking Distance On Site
• Full Kitchen
• Full Size Refrigerator
• Dishwasher, Microwave, Full Size Stove, Oven
• Microwave, Coffee Maker
• Central Heat, and AC Wall Units down and upstairs.
• High Ceilings
• Walk In Closet
• Hardwood Floors
• Cleaned by professional maids
• Pot, Pan, Dishes, Silverware, Pillows, Towels, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, all provided
• Controlled Access
• Gated Access
• Historic Building
*NOTE* These photos were taken by a professional and are of the actual listing and its interior. The building itself is on the older side, so it has character, and may appear less clean, but everything is professional cleaned, and is exactly as photographed. Everything in the House is clean, and comfortable. You are paying for Location, Value, Cleanliness, and Comfort.
**NOTE ABOUT EARLY CHECK IN/ BAGS*
Usually the earliest checkins are usually 3:30/4pm, and there are fees for check ins later than 10 pm, as per our House Rules. HOWEVER, if you want, we can check you in anytime between 11:30 am - 3:30 pm for a $5 per bag storage fee, give you a place to park, and help you store your bags in your unit while the maid cleans. That way you have time to explore the city, get food etc, and come back whenever you wish. We charge for this service because we pay the check in assistant, and insurance for the bag storage.
Otherwise, message us the day of arrival to see if the unit is ready early, and we can try to check you in sooner.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hosting you!!
- Full Kitchen with everything needed for cooking (other than food lol), including dishwasher, oven, stove, coffee maker, microwave, plates, silver, cups, FILTERED DRINKING WATER
- CENTRAL AIR AND HEATER
- Full Bathroom, Extra Towels, HAIR DRYER, Vanity mirror, laundry basket
- HD TV IN EVERY BEDROOM AND LIVING ROOM, each with Netflix and Hulu
- High Speed Internet Throughout the House
- PRIVATE COVERED PARKING SPACE!! (This is a Huge deal in LA if you have never been lol). A second parking space is also provided just around the corner from the House (50 ft approx)
- Laundry Room On site
**NOTE ABOUT EARLY CHECK IN**
We get this question all the time, "We see under House Rules that the easiest check in is 4 pm, but we arrive at 9 am, and wanted to know if we can check in early?" Unfortunately we cannot do this, as we have to clean and prepare each unit after a previous guest checks out, and that takes a lot of time. USUALY we can work with you, and TRY to check you in a little earlier, like 3 or 3:30 if you text us the day of arrival, BUT we cannot guarantee the units will be ready by then, so we try to stick to a 4 pm check in.
Keep in mind, there are no check ins earlier than 3:30pm, and fees for check ins later than 10 pm, as per our House Rules. Also, we do not hold bags prior to check in, for liability reasons, so please do not ask! HOWEVER, if you message us in this group chat on the day of arrival, we will see if your unit is ready early, and check you in sooner if possible :)
Also, and don't hold us to this, SOMETIMES hotels like The W and The Roosevelt will hold your bags if you tell them you are checking in there later that night.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hosting you!!
Interazione con gli ospiti
- I hand you the Gate Opener and keys, and then it's all yours!! Also, I live down the street, so I can usually be at the house quickly for emergencies.
- I am GREAT with texts and communication, so let me know how I can help!:)
Altre cose da evidenziare
NO PARTIES, no pets, no smoking, no extra guests...
NO PHOTO SHOOTS OR VIDEO SHOOTS OF ANY KIND!! This is still private property, and if you wish to film a video in my house or do a photo shoot in my house, YOU NEED MY PERMISSION!!
Other than that, this is LA... GO EXPLORE AND HAVE FUN!!
NO Smoking of ANY KIND in the unit/ balcony/ common areas
NO Parties or Events
Check-in time is 4pm - 2am (fees apply after 10pm)
NO Extra/ Overnight Guests
NO Mail Delivered here (unless personally arranged with me ahead of time)
NO Moving / Rearranging of the furniture (unless otherwise specified)
NO Access to the Leasing Office or Property Management (We as the hosts are responsible for all of your needs during your stay)
NO unplugging of the electronics like Tvs, cable boxes, lamps, Roku sticks etc
NO Pre-Check in Bag Storage (the W and Loews Hotel will store your bags for free prior to check in)
NO one under 18 years of age WITHOUT HOST PERMISSION
- FREE Check-in time is 4pm - 10 pm. CHECK INS LATER THAN 10pm incur a small additional fee. Here's the fee breakdown:
4pm - 10pm = FREE
10:01pm - 12am (Midnight) = $40
12:01am - 1am = $50
1:01am - 2 am = $60
**NO GYM OR POOL ACCESS**
- You will be asked to show a valid ID that matches with the name of the person that made the reservation, otherwise we reserve the right not to check you in.
- NO third party bookings allowed, unless agreed upon in writing at least 48 hours in advance by me as the host.
- DONT USE TOWELS TO CLEAN MAKE UP OR SPILLS!! There are paper towels in the kitchen/ Make-up Remover in bathrooms
- You will be charged an extra night if any of the following house rules are broken:
• No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
• No pets
• No smoking inside or the balcony
• Disrespecting Neighbors
• Parking in wrong spot
• Not following check in and out instructions
• Staying past check out time unless prior written approval in Airbnb
• Have more guests then stated in your reservation or if the number doesn't match we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
• Loud music
• Any disturbance, especially noise past 10 pm
**PLEASE NOTE: Late Check Out fees: $75 for every 30 min after 11 am.
**Fee for losing any of the keys is $300 and $150 if you lose your parking pass/permit.
**Fee for Check ins Outside Agreed upon One Hour window of time is $50 per half hour late or early.
The assigned space for this unit is Space #25. I will show where to park when we arrive, but make sure you only ever park in this space. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR VEHICLE. As long as you park in the spot assigned, you are safe, but if you park anywhere else, you will be towed.
*$300 FINE FOR NOT DROPPING OFF THE KEYS / LOOSING THE KEYS!!**
**NOTE FOR NON ENGLISH SPEAKING GUESTS**
- AT LEAST 1 PERSON in your group must speak English, or at least translate everything I say into your language, and then translate back your response. Especially once the welcome packet is sent to you in English, you must translate it, read it, and confirm you understand it. THANKS!!
*NOTE* You are responsible for all of your guests knowing the information
**NOTE** At Least ONE person in your group needs to have one of the following three items so that we can arrange / coordinate check in, and communicate for the duration of the trip: (1) An iPhone, OR (2) What's App, OR (3) Any US number
ENJOY YOUR STAY!!