1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
A furnished single bedroom in a lovely non-smoking house. FEMALE ONLY. 5mins walk from Grove Park station. Well connected public transportation. Within 15-20mins you are in central London. Quiet and safe neighbourhood. A great local pub provides delicious food and drinks. Free WI-FI.
This is a calm, relax and full of love house with a spacious garden located in South East London. The room is compact but more than comfortable for someone who is travelling alone and longing for a restful night. Note, it is a futon bed. There are myself and a long term lodger in the house.
* FEMALE ONLY. This room is for someone who genuine visiting or working in London for short term. It's not for someone who stays at or works from home all the time.
You will share my bathroom/ toilet and kitchen where you can make yourself a cup of tea or coffee. Fridge and toaster is available. Simple cooking only please. The guest is expected to clean themselves after use the facilities.
Feel free to enjoy yourself in my rear garden.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I have been living in London for 8 years and in the UK for 11 years so I do know how to travel around and where locals would go. I am happy to give you tips and recommendations. Just ask :)
Altre cose da evidenziare
* No Check-in after 1130pm *
If you don't have reviews and profile sets up, tell me a bit more about yourself and what is your trip for when you send the reservation enquiry. Since I open my house, I do need to know who is coming in. Cheers! :)
NOTE, I am a Buddhist so needs to be someone who doesn't mind me chant in the morning and evening or sometimes during the day.
• Due to the nature of my work, Check-in time is varies. Please negotiate with me after you have booked the room.
The room is for a female either working or travelling in London who is Trustworthy, Considerable, Respectful and has to be TIDY.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- No food or drink in the room except water.
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests.
- No entry to the other rooms without invitation.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- Please come back by the reasonable time no later than 1am.
- You are welcome to make hot drink and eat your own food in the kitchen. Please clean it afterwards.
- One last thing, HAVE FUN IN LONDON!! :)
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
I have been doing Airbnb just over a year and I absolutely enjoy it very much!
The starting point is I wanted to expand my life meeting similar mind people from different countries and cultures. As a result, I have make few really good friends through being the host for Airbnb! Wonderful!
I am from Taiwan and have been in London for 8 years. I am freelance performing artist. I love arts, theatre, dance, travel, cultures, life and a bit foodie! I am buddhist so my guests need to be ok that I chant in the morning and evening also sometimes might have buddhist meeting in my livingroom. Of course, I am always respectful so it won't be disturbance.
If you want to book my room but you don't have any reviews, please introduce yourself, tell me why you are coming to London and what you are going to do in London. Because I open my house to someone I don't know, I need to choose my guest carefully. Hope it is understandable! :)
Winter Always Turns to Spring