Typical Andalusian home located in safe complex in front of beach with gated doors. Family-friendly. Pool overlooks the beach with stunning views over the Rock of Gibraltar, Estepona port & the mountains of Morocco. FreeWIFI
Typical Andalusian holiday home in Bahia Azul holiday complex in Estepona, Costa del Sol (Malaga).
Ideal for family with children (closed gates) or couples, the complex is just in front of the beach.
3 minutes drive to the port of Estepona, where you can find all restaurants/pubs/shops.
110m², 1 double bedrooms & 1 twin room (can sleep up to 4), 2 bathrooms (1 bathroom upstairs including shower, toilet, double sink & bath and 1 toilet downstairs), air conditioning, 2 swimming pools, 1 private parking spot + 1 paddle court in the complex.
2 terrases (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs divided in 2 with next door neighbor).
Easy access by car to local bars and restaurants as well as numerous golf courses and nightlife of Estepona.
* Free Wifi Internet
* Baby Cot & high chair (feeding seat) available
* Hair dryer/Hair straightener provided
* Bed Linen and towels provided
* International adapters provided
* Dvd player & dvd's provided
- You can find a Mercadona (biggest Spanish supermarket with local products) or an ALDI a few hundred meters down the road (next to Hotel Gran Elba)
- The neighborhood is the safest in the area and populated by middle/upper-class families + international visitors.
- The house is located very close to H10**** Estepona Palace & Valle Romano Golf Club is just across the road from Bahia Azul (our complex).
- Renting a car is highly advised to visit Andalusia Region. There is a bus stop not far from the complex, which brings you to the old town of Estepona but waiting for the bus under the hot sun is not an enjoyable experience. If you are up for it, you can also walk to the port, it will take you around 20 minutes.
- The "Rastro" (market) takes place every Wednesday in the morning nearby the Lidl. You can get great deals and purchase your souvenirs!
- Enjoy a local "Fiesta" during your stay, they are colorful & fun. Check the Andalusian Fiestas Calendar online and plan your journey.
Come and experience a typical Andalusian house!
2 Shared pools
Communal garden area
Designated off-street private parking
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will make all arrangements with you, but will not see you, as I am not in Estepona. Maria and Miguel will meet you on arrival and will collect the keys on your departure. Miguel speaks french, english and spanish.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Loss, Damage & Accidents:
- Property Owner / Community is not liable for any loss, damage or accidents incurred by guests, and family.
- Guests will be responsible for any breakages or damage to the property
- Smoking allowed outside (terrasse)
- No barbecue allowed in the community
Dal 03 Settembre 2017 - 30 Dicembre 2017 il soggiorno minimo è di 4 notti.
Questo host ha 24 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We are a multicultural couple who love traveling around the world and interacting with people from different places. We both work for an international company based in Dublin.
We are renting out our families holiday homes in Costa del Sol.
The houses in Spain are super clean and cosy thanks to my mother who takes care of every little detail. She will also be the one expecting you upon your arrival and will show you around the complex (the second swimming pools entrances and the paddle courts are 20 meters down the block).
Estepona is a wonderful Andalusian town (still authentic and not damaged by mass tourism). I highly recommend you to rent a car and go around the little village of Casarés, a typical Andalusian white village with incredible views from the Moorish Castle ruins. Also, try a late lunch or "Arroz de Mariscos" at "La Taverna de Lucia", in the port of Estepona.
You can also take a day-trip to Marbella's old town, Puerto Banùs, Sotogrande & Gibraltar.
We can give you more tips upon request! You will love Estepona!
Enjoy your stay in Andalusia!