1 camera da letto
My apartment is located in the heart of Yarraville moments away from nice restaurants, cafes and a 3 minute walk to Yarraville train station with an 11 minute train trip to the CBD.
A 2 bedroom modern apartment minutes from Yarraville's centre.
Access from nearby Train station or all day parking outside the apartment.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I work full time and spend a lot of time away from the apartment therefore unfortunately I'm not always able to provide thorough travel advice. I find the best thing for tourists to do is log on to 'trip advisor' and have a look at their list of the 'top 100 things to do in Melbourne'.
Altre cose da evidenziare
My 6 year old son stays over on Friday nights. He is well behaved and doesn't make too much noise.
The TV in the room does not have an antenna and can be operated by USB playback.
I am easy going but appreciate it when guests respect the apartment and do their best to clean up after themselves, the following is expected during your stay:
- Guests are expected to clean the kitchen after use. This includes washing dishes and wiping counter tops & stove after use. Cleaning cloth and spray are provided.
- Guests are expected to do their best to keep noise levels down to a minimum late at night/early in the morning. I work during the day and wake up fairly early and need a good nights rest.
- Guests are expected to keep common areas (eg. lounge) clear of clutter or rubbish.
- Guests are expected to remove dry clothing from the drying rack as soon as they are dry.
- Guests are expected to remove their shoes while inside the apartment
- Guests are to use their own washing powder in the washing machine
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 9 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My name is Daniel, I'm an easy going guy that loves to have a laugh and joke. I exercise regularly and eat healthy (most of the time!).
I work as a professional in the city. I cycle into work most days as the apartment is so close to the city.
I'm from England but have spent a lot of time travelling and working in Africa. I've been in Australia for 4 years.
I spend a lot of time away from the apartment either working or catching up with friends but when I'm home I like to watch a documentary or read a book.
Look forward to meeting you.