My apartment is located in the heart of Yarraville moments away from nice restaurants, cafes and a 3 minute walk to Yarraville train station with an 11 minute train trip to the CBD.
I am easy going but appreciate it when guests respect the apartment and do their best to clean up after themselves, the following is expected during your stay:
- Guests are expected to clean the kitchen after use. This includes washing dishes and wiping counter tops & stove after use. Cleaning cloth and spray are provided.
- Guests are expected to do their best to keep noise levels down to a minimum late at night/early in the morning. I work during the day and wake up fairly early and need a good nights rest.
- Guests are expected to keep common areas (eg. lounge) clear of clutter or rubbish.
- Guests are expected to remove dry clothing from the drying rack as soon as they are dry.
- Guests are expected to remove their shoes while inside the apartment
- Guests are to use their own washing powder in the washing machine
Questo host ha 14 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My name is Daniel, I'm an easy going guy that loves to have a laugh and joke. I exercise regularly and eat healthy (most of the time!).
I work as a professional in the city. I cycle into work most days as the apartment is so close to the city.
I'm from England but have spent a lot of time travelling and working in Africa. I've been in Australia for 4 years.
I spend a lot of time away from the apartment either working or catching up with friends but when I'm home I like to watch a documentary or read a book.
Look forward to meeting you.