Our property sits at the base of the Sierra foothills in California's Gold Country. Beautifully landscaped, and conveniently located, our home offers a tranquil place to relax. Stay a while or just pop by. Either way, we promise you'll love it. Also, see our other listing "Tranquility in the Folsom Gold Country."
- California is in a severe drought. The City of Folsom is enforcing a strict water usage restriction and will fine households that use more water than expected. Please try to restrict your showers to 15 minutes, once (1) a day, 2 at the very maximum. Thank you for saving water.
- Please do your best to conserve energy. We are a fully green house, running on LED lights and solar panels. It is very important to us that you turn off lights and bathroom / ceiling fans when leaving your room.
- Please keep all windows and doors closed when the air conditioner or heater is on and when you leave the house.
- Please always lock the door behind you when you are arriving and leaving the house.
- If you have children, please email me first to inquire. We love children, but we need to check with our other guests first.
- No smoking indoors.
- Please try to arrive before 11:00 PM.
- Upon booking, please let me know what time you plan on arriving so I can be there to receive you.
- Must love or at least tolerate dogs. Hitting the dog will absolutely will not be tolerated.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 24 ore prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 24 ore dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata.
Questo host ha 15 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We are a couple of 33 year olds living in wholesome Folsom. Originally from Oakland, California, Kimberly enjoys gardening, swimming, walking the pup and snowboarding. Filipe, originally from Brazil, migrated to the US at the ripe ol' age of 17 and has been here ever since, legally of course. Sadly, he doesn't even have an accent anymore. He enjoys gaming, computer programming, hiking, camping, and snowboarding.
Together we love to cook, travel the world, snuggle up to watch movies or shows on Netflix and swim in our backyard pool. We are homebodies but enjoy a nice dinner out. I guess you could call us foodies but we're not snobs about it.