Su questo annuncio
Newly renovated, luxurious, top floor apartment in a very quiet street of the historic city centre. Next to the beautiful canals and the famous Utrechtsestraat (Bars, Restaurants & Shopping). Perfect for those who want to fully experience the real Amsterdam vibe. Very central, very vibrant & very quiet at the same time!
So, for those who want to fully experience Amsterdam a suitable apartment is needed.
This beautiful, spacious, light and quiet apartment will make you feel at home.
- Entry & Stairs to the Top Floor
- Separate Toilet
- Separate Bathroom with a Twin Shower, Double Sink, Towels, Showergel, Shampoo, Hairdryer
- Master Bedroom, Very Quiet and with an Extra Long Bed
- Walk-in Closet with more Space than you can carry Luggage
- Living with Flatscreen/ Smart TV, Media Player, Free WiFi
- Well Equipped open Kitchen
- Sunny, Private, Big Terrace with a Beautiful Skyline
- Very light Study with the possibility to separate from the living, so you can work quietly if necessary.
- Or use the study as an separate bedroom and use Sofabed as an second 2p bed.
Whole apartment, with respect for my personal items.
Interazione con gli ospiti
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Personal welcome when possible. Always available for contact and assistance by myself, neighbours, or friends.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- No elevator.
- Not suitable for children younger then 12 years old.
Threat my precious apartment the way I do. With love, care & tenderness.
The apartment is for a maximum of 2 persons.
It is not allowed to invite other people in the house.
Non-smoking inside the apartment, but you can smoke on the terrace. No children. No pets.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
I am an independent media professional, living in Amsterdam for almost twenty years. Love to live in the characteristic, old and vibrant part of the city and like to guide you to the best places in town and around.
On the Royal Art School I started with interior design. Designing my own apartment suits my passion. I am proud on the result and, happy with the surprised reactions people give and happy to share it with new friends.