A Nugget on the Creek is a beautiful 5 bedroom 3 1/2 bath, 2800 sq.ft. freestanding home with 2 car garage nestled in a quiet pine wooded cul-de sac, with the soothing sounds and views of Ten Mile Creek, trout fishing right behind the back.
Views of Peak One are visible from the front deck and only a short walk to Main Street with restaurants, shopping and night life options.
This property is located close to the free bus shuttle that can take you to 3 world class ski resorts! After you spend the day on the mountain you can come home to your private hot tub and wind down.
Bedrooms: 5 (Master:King 2nd:Queen 3rd:Queen 4th:2 twins 5th: 1 twin/1 bunk Queen sofa sleeper.)
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
Property type: House
Room type: Entire home/apt
Interazione con gli ospiti
We contact the guest at time of booking, before arrival and are available 24 hours locally if any emergencies arise. You will check in with a lock box code! No standing in line at a rental office!
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Call 5 Diamond Lodging for a trash pickup @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). - Pick up is provided every Thursday. Please call by 9 am Wednesday to request Thursday pickup.
1.Please make sure key is returned to lock box
2.Dishes are loaded and dishwasher is started
3.Garbage is in black garbage bags provided and placed in garage.
4. Towels are placed in a pile in one bathroom
5. Garage door openers if any and extra keys are placed on counter
6. Windows are locked and closed
7. Thermostats are turned down to designated temp. posted in property or 60 degrees
8. All belongings are packed
We want you to enjoy your vacation but please remember at all times that this is somebody`s home and we expect you to treat it as if it were your own.
I'm a long-time owner of local property management company, 5 Diamond Lodging, Inc. We manage several homes around Summit County (including this one!), and truly enjoy matching each renter with the perfect property for their mountain get-a-way.
Take a look at our other homes by visiting...