1 Camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
Relax & enjoy our private self contained suite in the heart of BEAUTIFUL DEEP COVE with views of water, mountains & steps from the beach, kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking & mtn biking. 20min drive to downtown Vancouver—yet still on nature's doorstep
Stay in our unique West Coast, seaside home affectionately named "THE WAVE". We are located across from Deep Cove Park in the heart of the VILLAGE of DEEP COVE. Our recently built garden level suite is a few steps from the beach, kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, and Deep Cove's local cafes, restaurants and shops. The fully furnished apartment is self contained, acoustically and fire separated from the main house, with its own private entrance, an outdoor sitting area, and views of Deep Cove Bay, the surrounding forest and mountains. It is perfect for 2 guests (couple).
• a separate, spacious bedroom c/w large closet and a desk
• Fully equipped new kitchen and appliances—electric stove, dishwasher, fridge, & nespresso machine for that morning coffee
• Living and Dining area
• New 3 piece bathroom with shower
• Guest controlled baseboard heating
• In-suite washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
Guests also have access to:
• Private entry
• Private summer time deck
• Free guest parking at back of house and on the street
Interazione con gli ospiti
The apartment is self contained and private. We enjoy having visitors, and would be pleased to assist you in any way we can. Feel free to knock on our door, call or email. Check Out & Check In is noted below, but we will try to accommodate your needs.
• Check In: Anytime after 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm Check Out: by 11:00 am
Altre cose da evidenziare
DEEP COVE Attractions:
• Kayak, paddle board, canoe, sail up gorgeous Indian Arm (rentals, lessons & guided tours available-seasonal)
• Swim, scuba dive, picnic, barbecue at Panorama Park Beach or Deep Cove Park
• Fish or Crab the Bay
• Shop and Dine in the fine establishments in the Deep Cove Village Hub
• Moor your boat overnight at the public Government Dock
• Visit the local Seymour Art Gallery (Deep Cove Cultural Centre)
• Learn about the history of the Cove at the Heritage Society (Cultural Centre)
• Attend a play at Deep Cove Shaw Theatre (Cultural Centre)
• Take in a free summer concert, Deep Cove Daze, Dragon Boat Races, Tuesday night Kayak Races, Rowing Regatta, a Knee Knacking Trail Race or other regularly scheduled special events in Panorama or Deep Cove Parks
• Hike to local landmark Quarry Rock (a 1 1/2 hr return leisurely walk)
• Hike Baden Powell Trail from Deep Cove across North Vancouver
(for the adventuresome & experienced hiker)
• Hike the numerous trails on Seymour Mountain (novice to expert)
• Mountain bike on Mount Seymour's world class trails
• Snowboard, ski or snowshoe at Mt. Seymour Resort
• Chill out and take the famous "Penguin Plunge" into Deep Cove Bay to start your New Year
• Bird Watch at the Wildlife Bird Sanctuary (10 min drive)
• Walk to Cates Park beach (ancestral territory of Tsleil-Waututh Nation)
• Watch the Tsleil-Waututh Nation summer festival canoe races & enjoy their annual salmon barbeques at Cates Park
• Visit the Malcolm Lowry memorial at Little Cates Park
(author of the literary 20th century classic Under the Volcano)
• Visit the Crab Shop for fresh seafood
• Visit Maplewood Farm with the family
• Golf or Dine on the mountain at Northlands Public Golf & Country Club
• Walk to the Raven Inn neighbourhood pub for fine food, drinks & music with the locals
• Visit Deep Cove Brewery and Distillery (craft brew/music)
• Camp on Twin Island (water access | zero footprint pack in & out zone)
Greater North Shore Attractions:
• Hike the trails up the river to Lynn Headwaters & Rice Lake
• Hike to the "Big Trees" in Lynn Canyon Park's Rainforest
• Hike / Visit Lynn Valley's Suspension Bridge (free)
• Hike the Twin Falls Trail to the breathtaking waterfalls
• Visit Capilano Suspension Bridge
• Visit Cypress Mountain Resort
• Visit Grouse Mountain Resort
• Take a bike tour with (URL HIDDEN)
• Visit Whistler—a 90 min drive away
• Our apartment, home and property are smoke-free, green environments.
• Deep Cove is blessed to be in close proximity with nature, and as environmental stewards, residents endeavour to protect its green spaces and wildlife—which includes community "bear aware" practices such as putting out refuse only on collection days. A schedule will be posted (longer term guests).
• Our fully equipped kitchen is stocked with all the essentials including spices, oil/vinegar, salt/pepper etc—please leave the kitchen as tidy as you found it.
• A bin is provided for all your recyclable items.
• When booking, please be sure to post a picture and say something about yourself.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Hello from Doris and Rob. I am a bookseller and former small business owner of a Vancouver bookstore. My husband, Rob, is a green architect/environmental designer. Both of us remain active in our professions. We have lived in Deep Cove for over 25 years, and welcome you to our home, and the community we love.