Beautiful, open plan home available just off S. Congress, 4 miles south of the Capital. Four bedrooms, comfortably sleeps 8. Quick shot up congress gets you downtown. Or head out on 71 and see the Hill Country. Perfect for families or larger groups.
Open plan living area provides a great space to host a family or a group of friends. A huge newly remodeled kitchen opens out to the living and dining areas and boasts all the amenities to make a nice meal or the countertops to handle takeout.
There are 3 bedrooms and a private office area for an added sleeping space.
- Master bedroom, Queen bed, ceiling fan, and master bath with soaking tub and shower
- Spare bedroom, Full size bed and ceiling fan
- Spare bedroom, Full size futon bed and ceiling fan
- Private office, Full size, 22" tall air mattress
There is also access to the backyard through a screen door which includes patio furniture and a small BBQ grill. The open skies above show some pretty amazing colors around sunset. There is also a driveway and street parking.
The green belt and Sculpture Falls are just a 15 minute drive to the West.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I can be as available as you need. I'll likely be at a friends house close by or out in the Hill Country. Either way, I'm happy to help with recommendations or assist in any way I can.
Altre cose da evidenziare
There are several grocery options in the area including a Central Market and HEB, as well as a Farmers Markets on the weekends.
Three night minimum reservation during holiday weekends.
Please be mindful of neighbors and respectful of their space and the noise level, especially after 10PM. No smoking. Some pets, with added deposit.
Liability Waiver: If you decide to stay here, you assume responsibility for yourself and your guests for personal injury and property loss/damage. You agree to indemnify/hold harmless the tenant, landlord and property management company from any loss, liability, damage or cost incurred by you or your guests related to your stay at this property. By agreeing to stay here, you are giving up any rights to bring a legal action or assert a claim against the tenant/landlord/ property management.
IN GENERAL: Please respect my home and my neighbors. This is not a place to throw a loud party. Please leave the place like you found it. Thank you!
1. Occupancy #'s: Rates are quoted based on the number of persons in your group that YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO AIRBNB. All persons entering the premises are counted as chargeable guests. A FALSE REPRESENTATION OF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOME MAY BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND AND/OR ASSESSED FEES OF $500 PER PERSON PER NIGHT AND/OR LOSS OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT. **Over occupancy is a serious violation of this rental agreement**
2. Be a good neighbor: I live in a great community. My neighbors understand that your group is here to have a good time. At the same time, your respect for them and their home is very important. Please keep loud noise on the property to a minimum. Neighbor complaints may result in fines taken from your deposit. Please refrain from loud music and talking/yelling outside the home, especially at late or early hours.
CITY NOISE RESTRICTIONS
•“A person may not make noise or play a musical instrument audible to an adjacent business or residence between 10:30 p.m. and 7:30 a.m."
•“A person may not use sound equipment that produces sound audible beyond the property line of a residence in a residential area between 10:00pm and 10:00am."
•“A person may not use sound equipment audible beyond the property line of a residence in a residential area that produces sound in excess of 75 decibels."
3. NO beverages other than water are allowed in the bedrooms. You will be charged a fine of $200 or more if beverage stains have to be removed from bedding or carpet.
4. LAUNDRY: Only use the beds, sleeping spaces, sheets, blankets, pillows, TOWELS, etc. that you need during your stay. Leave all non-used items such as this as they were at check-in. THIS SAVES TIME AND IT HELPS ENSURE EFFECIENT TURNOVER FOR THE NEXT GUESTS; AND IT SAVES THE ENVIRONMENT! Leave used towels in the bathtub(s). If you use a sleeping space, please leave it un-made, so that I know it needs to be turned over. Leave all bedding/blankets/pillows out on the respective sleeping surfaces or piled nicely in one area of the house. Do not refold/remake these items, as they may be mistakenly perceived not to have been used. I will take care of that!
NOTE: Please only use towel and linens as needed (This typically means 1 bath towel per person if not a long stay).
5. Thermostat: While I want you and your party to be very comfortable during your stay, I also would like to keep my electricity bill reasonable. Do not turn down the thermostat below 70 degrees Fahrenheit (cool) or above 78 degrees Fahrenheit (heat). DURING HOTTER TEMPERATURES, PLEASE TURN THERMOSTAT UP TO 79 or ABOVE DURING THE DAY WHEN NOT AT THE CASA.
6. Smoking is allowed outside only. All butts/ashes/other remnants must be removed or trashed appropriately by Guest before check out. Collect butts in a disposable receptacle (ex: solo cup) and discard in sealed trash as described below. NEVER THROW YOUR BUTTS ON THE GROUND. IT IS A FIRE HAZARD. Failure to comply with this result could result in a $300 fine.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Fresh linens and bath towels are included. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. I do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house. Please leave all used towels in the bathtub(s) before departure. Please leave all linens on their respective sleeping spaces.
8. Empty all trashcans. All garbage must be bagged, and placed in the proper receptacle in the garage.
9. Dishes: Please wash all dishes used. Place clean dishes back in their respective drawer/cupboard/area. Place all final dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Please start dishwasher before final departure.
10. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
11. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
12. Decorations: The home may be decorated, but items may only be posted to the wall with BLUE PAINTERS TAPE. Pushpins and other types of tape will damage the paint and the drywall in the home. Decorations must be removed before departure.
13. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
14. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
15. Pets are not allowed on property in lieu of allergens that may cause future guests discomfort.
16. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
17. When not in home, please close and lock all windows and doors.
18. Report any problems with the property to Host as soon as noticed by calling the contact number provided.
19. Illegal substances are prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
20. Host is not liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call Homeowner as soon as possible and, if found, arrangements for shipment will be made. Any shipping cost will be deducted from Deposit to cover the expense.
21. A lien may not be placed on the property.
22. Subsequent leases/subleases/rentals by Guest during the Term of the Rental without homeowner's written consent is prohibited.
23. Guest is not to enter onto the roof.
24. Guest is not to use the water for unreasonable amounts of time. Bathing must be conducted in a reasonable time frame.
25. Removal of household items is a serious infringement of your rental agreement. Any items removed from the home will result in $100 fine on top of replacement costs.
***Furnishings and amenities will be furnished as described whenever possible. In the event that an item is damaged/broken/lost the owner will restock as soon as possible. All items in description/pictures are not guaranteed.***
ENJOY YOUR STAY
Avid collector who likes to put things together. I love my space but am looking to wander a bit so I'm opening it up to travelers. Into music and reading and traipsing around markets. I love to host and my casa es su casa. If there's anything I can do to make your trip to Austin more amazing, don't hesitate to shout.