Su questo annuncio
This luxury top floor condo is the perfect getaway for your Maui vacation. Located right across the street from world famous Kamaole III beach park, you are just steps from a relaxing day at the beach as soon as you walk out the front door. We recently renovated this Maui condo to make our Pacific paradise vacation home a high end, comfortable retreat. Since we cannot spend every day on Maui, we thought it would be nice to share this special space with you, our guest. Walk through the door and find beautiful bamboo floors, 47" flat screen smart TV (so you can access your Pandora, Hulu, and Netflix) with cable, and comfortable living room seating after your day out enjoying this beautiful island. Both bedrooms offer comfortable queen beds, with a queen sofa sleeper in the living room for larger groups. We also have an umbrella stroller and a Graco playpen available for those traveling with little ones. The kitchen dining bar seats six for meals made in our gorgeous kitchen with all the granite counter tops, and all new appliances. You'll find the kitchen stocked with everything you need to make delicious meals to enjoy in the condo, or to pack for a picnic for the beach or a day trip to Hana. Two full bathrooms and in unit washer & dryer provide for added convenience during your stay. Free WiFi and to cruise the net make on-line scheduling of your whale watch, luau, or snorkel excursions a breeze. We have thought of everything when it comes to your perfect beach day, including beach chairs, towels, & mats, boogie board, umbrella, and a cooler.
Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living room, as well as living room A/C keep you comfortable and cool. The entry door also has a steel security door to help keep the airflow moving through the rooms with the security of a locking door. Just off of the living room you will enjoy a cozy lanai with a peek-a-boo ocean view as you sit and catch the cooling Maui breezes.
If you don't want to rent a car you'll find that the rental is conveniently located within walking distance of grocery stores, dining, and shopping for that perfect souvenir. Maui bus system also picks up less than a block away from our property entrance. Prefer to rent a vehicle so you can explore the island? Parking is a breeze with your reserved stall located directly opposite the stairs to the unit, and a non-reserved second parking space also available for your use. There is no charge for parking.
The condo is located at a quiet south Kihei property with many year round residents, which ensures you will enjoy a peaceful stay unlike at some of the busier, resort styled condos. The property offers a spa, pool, and kiddie pool, newly installed propane BBQ grills and picnic area, on site management as well as night security, and a beach shower right at the entrance to rinse the sand off after a fun day at the beach. A quick stroll down our entry driveway and you're at the huge lawn of Kam III, a great place to catch the amazing sunsets that grace our skies every day, and memorable whale watching during whale season.
We welcome you to our Maui Getaway, and hope that you will soon feel it is your perfect Maui Getaway too. Aloha!
**Please note the condo is located on the third floor (forth floor from lanai side), so there are two flight of steps to reach the condo - no elevator.
1. Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in the condo, on the lanai, nor within any of the building walkways or stairwells. Per Hawaii State Law, smoking is only permitted outside, at a minimum of 20’ from the buildings, windows, entryways. There is no smoking permitted at the pool/spa, nor at the BBQ’s. If there is any smoking in the condo, or in violation of the House Rules, you will be subject to a fine depending on the severity of damage.
2. No Subletting / No Parties Allowed: People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. You are welcome to have non-overnight guests visit, with the understanding that you are responsible for all members of your part to adhere to the condo and property House Rules. House Rule violation fines may be levied against guests violating the House Rules, up to and including termination of your rental agreement.
3. Please review and adhere to the condo and property information in the Welcome Book upon arrival. If you have any questions feel free to contact Homeowner/Agent.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed anywhere on the property nor within the condo unit.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 (two) vehicle(s). Vehicle may park in the Reserved Stall # 233, or in any Non-Reserved stall, (this includes parking the entry drive off South Kihei Rd.)
Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the driver’s side dash at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Dispose of parking passes upon departure. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do ask that you keep up on your laundry and not leave every linen and towel dirty upon check-out. There will be an additional charge for excessive cleaning. Be sure to bring home any beach towels taken to the pool or beach, as you will be charged for missing towels. Do not hang towels, laundry, or any other items on the lanai railings.
10. Pool/Spa Use: The pool and spa on property are accessible between 10:00 am – 10:00 pm. There is a key provided with your unit keys to access the pool and spa area. Guest and other invites shall exercise due caution when entering pool, Jacuzzi, and ocean AT THEIR OWN RISK. There is no alcohol permitted in the pool area (nor any common area on property). No food nor glass containers are permitted in the pool area. Please refer to the Welcome Manual for complete property rules regard Pool / Spa use.
11. Lost Key Replacement: There is a $25.00 /key charge for replacement of lost keys.
12. Quiet Hours: Quiet Hours are between 10:00pm and 8:00am.
13. Condo and use of property facilities including BBQ, pool, & spa are to be used only by the number of guests confirmed on the reservation.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
My husband Jon and I have been working hard to create this special place in Maui for our family, friends, and you, our guests, to enjoy. We are a family who loves finding the time to spend fun moments together amidst our busy schedules. We have four children who keep us laughing and smiling watching them grow from teens into adulthood, yet are still the sweet kids we have watched grow up over the years. We love the special days we get away to Maui as a couple and as a family to enjoy our wonderful condo and the great Kihei neighborhood.
While we cannot be there on Maui as your hosts, we are so pleased knowing that our rental agent, Louise, will be there to ensure your stay is perfect, and to answer any questions or concerns that may come up during your stay. She is dedicated to making your vacation one that is trouble free and (URL HIDDEN) least as far as your lodgings are concerned. :)