Su questo annuncio
Welcome to our family home located in the heart of the beautiful Jordaan area. Just around the corner of the NoorderMarkt and just footsteps away from the Anne Frank House, the Westertoren and Dam square!
The master bedroom is spacious with a very comfortable king size bed. The second bedroom is perfect for children with a bunk bed, toys and acces to a small balcony. The living room is Cosy and the sofa turns in to a double bed. There is a modern fully equipped kitchen and large dining table.
Beautiful family home with two bed rooms, large living, comfy couches, fully equipped kitchen, washing facilities, bathroom. Super location.
You'll have access to the entire home.
Interazione con gli ospiti
You will have the house to yourself. If I'm not able to welcome you myself I will make sure someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions.
Altre cose da evidenziare
If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Hi! I'm Chris. I've lived in Amsterdam on and off for nearly 20 years, and I still have to stop and take photos of the houses reflected in the canals, the sunrise over Brouwersgracht or the lights along the Prinsengracht at dusk. It's an amazingly beautiful city.