For larger groups of up to 11 guests. Your party would be our primary AIRBNB guests at DragonflyHill Urban Farm; a dynamic community of artists, craftspeople, farmers & activists. Because this is a combination of rooms, availability for the days indicated may not meet the needs of your group. Please describe your lodging needs when inquiring about this listing. Hosts & other residents would continue to reside on the premises.
This is a combined customized listing of our other listings for groups of 5 or more, or smaller groups where more personal space is desired. As a combined listing, it may not be available for all the date combinations during availability is indicated. Please contact us to discuss your travel plans to see if we can accommodate your group during the time desired. Our home can provide wheelchair/ DISability accessible lodging. Guests with DISabilities are encouraged to discuss their particular needs with us to assure full accommodations,comfort & safety. The Lavender Suite (downstairs) is wheelchair accessible, and consists of 2 rooms: The Parlour and the Lavender Room. The Lavender Room has a queen sized bed (or a twin or full if you would like more space for mobility reasons) and the Parlour has a futon that folds out into a full sized bed. The Lotus Suite consists of 2 rooms: The Lotus Room and The Sleeping Porch, upstairs and has three beds: One queen sized bed in the Lotus Room, and a full and twin bed in the Sleeping Porch. Also available for inclusion in this package for an additional fee, is the Frida Room/Suite, in our studio, also wheelchair accessible. The Frida Room consists of a full bed. An extra room up to 3 additional beds may be added upon availability. All suites have desks.
Your party will have exclusive access to your rooms as well as shared access (with 2 team members who live in the house) to the shared baths, the kitchen, dining room and living room, the front porch, the gardens and the gazebo. You can also use the Studios and the Gallery Barn by arrangement for an additional fee. Parking, wifi, brunch/ late breakfast and TOT taxes are included in the quoted price. Our driveway is narrow and some cars may not have under carriage clearance. It is a shared driveway with out next door neighbors.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Two members of the Dragonfly Team, live on the premises. The rest of the team are community members. All Team members work at DragonflyHill Urban Farm in different capacities, in cooperation and collaboration with each other to meet your needs and give you a professional and comfortable experience. There are also community events at the farm, including urban farming and daily community brunch/ late breakfasts. We love to hear about your travels and share our knowledge of our community and Los Angeles with our guests.
Guest are invited to share our community brunch/ late breakfast, which is served daily in the DragonflyHill Museum House (the main house). We offer one seating. This later breakfast allows us to check in guests late at night and still get up to make breakfast the next day. For guests who are going sight seeing, breakfast ends about the same time L.A.'s worst traffic also begins to thin out, allowing shorter travel times to destinations. Guests who need to eat earlier or later may help themselves to cereal, milk, tea and coffee, or may use the kitchen when it is not otherwise in use to prepare meals.
We can provide rides around town, laundry service and space for events and entertaining for a small fee.
We welcome you to participate in events here, retreat to your own private suite or tour the greater L.A. area.
We speak : English, Spanish, Garifuna, Belizian Creole. We can communicate somewhat in French, Italian and Portuguese.
Altre cose da evidenziare
When making your reservation, include any and all people, including children and infants in the number of people who will be traveling with you and in adjusting the cost of the reservation. We love and welcome children but at the prices we are offering, we cannot afford to have extra people of any age here, without compensation for our labor and resources.
We are available for check in at any time after 4 PM of the day of your reservation. Our earliest guaranteed check in is 4 PM though we may be able to make your room available a littler earlier. Guest check out time is 11am and we need a few hours to clean and prepare your room, so If you need a much earlier check in, you need to reserve the night before.
Please be exceedingly respectful of the quoted price of our lodging, and the thought and labor we bring to this space and its value to us and our community.
Smoking is not allowed inside the house and only in designated outside areas: on either the covered front or side porches. We have found these to be locations where the smoke doesn't blow back into the home.
Please join us for breakfast and tea. Use of the kitchen can be scheduled with any of the Dragonfly Team. Guests have use of the kitchen and any of the kitchen supplies, not including food (except ice tea). Use assigned refrigerator space only. Rinse off dishes and place in sink.
Rooms are deep cleaned between guest reservations and is included in the cleaning fee. As in most BNBS there is no daily room cleaning service. Guests staying more than 7 days can arrange for a mid trip room cleaning at a rate of 120$ payable to the host. Rooms are cleaned at least every 2 weeks for guests staying over 14 days who will be charged for a room cleaning at 2 week intervals.
City of Los Angeles TOT as well as parking, breakfast and wifi are included in rate quoted.
Guests need to fill out a standard registration form for their group, and provide a photo ID for all adult guests upon arrival.
We can provide beach towels and a beach blanket for use outside of our home.
DragonflyHill Urban Farm:
1. READ THE LISTING & RULES CAREFULLY: This is not a hotel. Guests must understand that they will be staying with us in our home, a dynamic urban farm centrally located in the city of Los Angeles. Guests need to assure us that they have read our listing description and our rules and have shared them with the other people traveling with them.
2. COMMUNICATION: Communication via airbnb’s platform is very important especially right after a reservation has been made and in the days leading up to arrival. Guests reserving a stay here agree to communicate with the host via airbnb's platform and to check airbnb messages.
3. SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN: While we are children friendly, we cannot provide free accommodations for children or babies of any age. We welcome your children into our home but all fees and total number of guest limits apply. Thank you for your understanding.
4. RESPECT THE SPACE: We value deeply the diversity, labor, skill and craft of everyone who participates, works and lives at and around DragonflyHill Urban Farm. We therefore insist that people are especially vigilant to avoid speech and actions that are hurtful, marginalizing and offensive. We are ethnically and culturally diverse, anti-racist, anti-sexist, child friendly, wheelchair accessible and dis-ability and LGBTQIA affirmative. We strongly abide by these values and hope you'll join us.
2. RESPECT THE COMMUNITY: We are part of a larger community that is also economically, ethnically and culturally diverse. We deeply value our relationships with our neighbors. If guests have a problem with something or someone in the neighborhood, please contact your DragonflyHill Team and let us do what we can to resolve it. We highly discourage notifying the police, except in an emergency, especially given the particular history of the police in this area and their relationship to the community.
3. ABSOLUTELY NO CONTRABAND: No porn, drugs or weapons. No guns. No exceptions! This is not a moral judgement, but rather a security consideration and lifestyle choice for the space, and of course, no illegal criminal activity. This includes medical marijuana, as long as it remains federally criminalized. When the federal restrictions are lifted we will of course honor medical uses of this medication. Smoking is allowed on the front and side porches to the main building.
4. SAFE & SOBER: This is a safe and sober space. No alcohol without special arrangements and consideration.
5. SCENT FREE PRODUCTS: Please use scent free personal products. We provide scent free bath products for our guests. We cannot guarantee a scent free space but we do encourage people to understand that their choice of fragrances can impact the human rights and access of others. No aerosols or essential oils!
6. LAW ENFORCEMENT: We would prefer not to have law enforcement, governmental security agents or military personnel etc. stay in our home. If you do chose to stay here, you are here as civilians and must come unarmed and respect the values of this home. If you have a warrant we of course will not obstruct you in your court mandated work, but we do not give consent.
7. KEYS & KEY CODES: Keys and key codes to DragonflyHill Urban Farm are not to be shared with anyone. Codes are changed regularly.
8.AMENITIES: Do not remove bedding, towels, equipment, bath products, books, kitchen utensils, plates, containers or other items provided by DragonflyHill, from the premises. We can provide beach towels and a beach blanket for use outside of our home.
9 NO PETS: except our cat. Of course, SERVICE ANIMALS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.
10. REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY: Overnight fees apply for additional guests. An overnight guest is anyone on the premises between 10:30 PM and 7:30AM, unless specific arrangements have been made. Additionally, frequent visitors to guest suites is discouraged. Guests agree to fill out a standard registration form for their group, and provide a photo ID for all adult guests upon arrival.
11. GUESTS STAYING MORE THAN 28 DAYS: Guests staying more than 28 days should communicate with host before booking and will be agreeing to a standard lease, background check and additional security deposit.
12 SPECIAL EVENTS & PARTIES: Special events and parties must be approved by the host and will most likely incur a separate fee. Smoking tobacco is allowed on the front and side porch/patios.
There are additional guidelines for events and nonresidential uses of the space. This listing is for the private use of guests and is not a contract for rehearsal or production space or meeting space usage.
Questo host ha 323 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
The Dragonfly Team consists of Andy, Carlos, Emma, Glenda and Xeres (not pictured). We are a team of neighbors and community members who came together to create this wonderful space.
DragonflyHill Urban Farm & Museum House is an dynamic community of urban farmers, activists, artists and craftspeople, focusing on the cultivation of sustainable community connections and mutual support and aid. The Farm specializes in fruits, herbs and edible flowers and also has a small plot of seasonal vegetables. We love welcoming new people into our home.
The Museum House, a 1914 restored craftsman house has period features and reflects research, artistry and craftwork.
DragonflyHill is a great place to relax and get away, or a wonderful home to collapse in, after a long day of sight seeing. The farm also features a gazebo and the studio for short term residencies, meetings, performances and other gatherings.