2 camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
The Carpenter Suite - Ideal for business travellers and families. Replete with luxury our beautiful penthouse is in one of the Old Town's most beautifully restored merchant buildings, located in the heart of Pikk street, facing the House of the Blackheads. Like its twin, the Penthouse Suite, a masterpiece of craftsmanship the apartment provides for ample space with a breathtaking interior ambience due to ceiling height, exposed beams, bents and struts and a lime stone wall.
In a building dating back to medieval 1422, with a timber frame structure from 1650 and a classicist facade from 1826 you will trace the history and enjoy the ambience of Tallinn's World Heritage. The Pikk Penthouse provides for all the amenities the business traveller or family on a city holiday to Tallinn would require. A magnificently restored building with exposed beams, limestone walls and solid ancient oak ship plank flooring, a master bedroom room and spacious, stylish atmosphere, open, fully equipped, luxurious open kitchen and living room. The building has secure access and surveillance, an elevator, and a restaurant on the ground floor and two neighbouring coffee shops.
The whole apartment with its 78 sqm is yours with elevator, full service modern Candy dishwasher, premium hearth and oven, Italian espresso maker, fully equipped kitchen, Candy washer, shampoos, shower gels, hairdryer, premium towels, hangers, iron, TV. The 50 Mbps High Speed WiFi network is made available to you upon check-in. Pre- condition for usage thereof is a copy of all individual users passports or relevant ID which will be taken upon check-in in any event.
The apartment is serviced in terms of cleaning, maintenance and general assistance. For cleaning the payable standard is every third day, yet if required by the size or composition of a group also daily and housekeeping upon agreement. If you stay only two nights you simply pay the end cleaning as per the platform listing.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will interact with you our guest as little or as much as you & we like. We are open to showing you around the Old Town, if you wish, and, possibly even arrange for daily housekeeping, babysitting, or breakfast (extra fee) if that is of interest to you. Our families know the city, the ins and outs, and who is who and what to find where rather well. Feel free to ask.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Many great bars, restaurants, theatres, clubs and pubs as well as the Old Town's key sightseeing items are all within a few metres. A 24 hour grocery store is within two minutes leisurely walk, same goes for both Old Town's RIMI supermarkets (8 a.m. to 11 p.m.), please see our do’s and don’ts note.
- No pets.
- No smoking at the premises other than on the rooftop terrace. The apartment has smoke detectors. Any fire alarm triggers the central alarm system and will come at a penalty of EUR 150 from the security deposit. The use of the fireplace is to be handled with care and will be available to our guests at our discretion. Note, that we are in a port city with the Old Town close to the shore, beyond regular and seasonal wind from the sea from time to time strong gusts of wind occur which render any chimney and fireplace in a medieval house unusable.
- Our guests must maintain the apartment’s security. The building is mixed commercial/residential. The lock to the main door is to be shut at all times. You will receive one key, providing access to each the main door and the ground floor entrance to the stairway. Losing the key compromises the building’s security and is costly, i.e. exceeding the basic security deposit by at least EUR 175, as we have to then replace a large series of keys including relevant staff of the commercial tenants on the ground floor , 1st and 2nd upper floor as well.
- No excessive or disturbing noise or any such ruckus during the mandatory Estonian night-time (öörahu) from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please be as considerate to our dear and friendly neighbours and us in the house as you would expect at home. Tallinn has a healthy, enjoyable and long night life outside and its clubs, not at home. We cannot and will not tolerate raucous parties and any cavalier approach to the premises or its security, any of such will lead to the premises being immediately vacated and the security deposit triggered.
- No street shoes must be worn inside, we have a beautifully restored hardwood oak ship plank parquet, and as much as we are delighted by beautiful men’s shoes and women’s high heels they tend to be detrimental to the living areas. Please leave shoes in the entrance area. Both th next guests and we will appreciate it.
- In the common building stairway absolutely no excessively loud talking, laughing, yelling, chanting or running up or down the stairs due to the echoing in the quaint stairway. Our neighbours are reasonable people and we expect our guests to be reasonable. Our offices are in the same building and as we have continuous client access across our business segments we appreciate a professional and proper approach to behaviour to be taken by guests, staff, and neighbours alike.
- Please put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher or wash outsized items right away. Please put towels in the laundry basket in our main bathroom located on the main floor.
- You will appreciate that only paid guests are allowed to stay the night. If and when an extra person, over and above what you have paid for with your booking would like to stay the night, please communicate this and the details of the person with reasonable ahead of time notice to us since we are more than happy to adjust your reservation to accommodate your needs. As a matter of law and our group policy we are required to have ID data of guests staying at our premises at hand. All stairways have video surveillance which is actively monitored for the benefit of your guests, staff, and neighbours.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 214 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We are a family team: Tamara, born and raised in Tallinn, my daughters and grandchild are my pride and joy. I love to dance, cook, and sing and drive the crowd when my favourite music plays when we go out or have our parties. Axel is my daughter's man. The intense yet calm, creative and driven guy, a patient investor and impatient manager :)
At Reval Vacation Rentals our children as a team deal with most of the day to day business and so, finally, we meet more people and get to enjoy things! :) We like to ensure that there is a personal touch to our apartments and when we host people.
On AirBnB we have been hosting since May 2014 and have more than 240 reviews here & even more across platforms from guests from all around the wold which we will be happy to share with you. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
AirBnB is simply a great opportunity to have many interesting guests from all over the world to welcome in beautiful Tallinn with us.