• For 7 guests (6 adults & 1 child)
• Private home right inside one of Osaka's major tourist spot Shinsekai新世界 in front of Tsutenkaku Tower通天閣
• Renovated 2 bedrooms, 2 double beds & sofa bed + 1 futon mattress bed
• 100% Permission Given for Guest Home 100% OK
• Near walk to JR, Nankai & 2 subway lines &
major Osaka tourist hot spots
*** Airport pick up available upon early request***
• Private home only for your family & friends
• Up to 7 guests maximum
• Exclusive bathroom, kitchen & restroom with kitchen & living room & 2 bedrooms
• All essential items & appliances for a comfortable vacation
• Elevator access
• Pocket wi-fi, air-con with heater & cooler mode, TV, hair dryer,
• 2 double beds, sofa bed & futon bed
• Oven/toaster/ microwave, refrigerator, 3L electric kettle, plates, bowls, cutlery & other utensils
• body soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, make-up remover sheets, handsoap
• hair dryer
• 32" TV
• laundry basket, pole & pegs, shared washing machine
• various teas, coffee & snacks & much more
Interazione con gli ospiti
I'm here for you to give you advice, help & support to guarantee that you have a fantastic stay & experience in Osaka. You can call or message me anytime and I'll respond as soon as I can.
Altre cose da evidenziare
* Japanese Law: *
Japan has 0% tolerance to all illegal, recreational drugs and substances. Do not bring any into Japan. Those caught will be pay a heavy penalty, be jailed, get deported and black-listed never allowed to return to Japan again.
ADVICE FOR COMFORTABLE STAY:
1) Make sure the hot water control is turned on in case there is no hot water
2) Trash room is located outside the lobby on the right after going out onto the main street
3) Hang towels to dry and re-use
4) Laundry pole outside with pegs & hangers to hang your laundry
5) Please carefully read and follow the House Rules provided
For emergency information please take a look at the information on the Osaka City Official website here: (URL HIDDEN)
1) Maintaining peace and quiet with neighbors is most important in Japanese culture. Always enter and leave the apartment quietly. Don't talk loudly or make loud noises in or around the apartment building.
2) Don't hang around, eat or drink around the apartment building corridors, lobby or nearby the apartment building entrance.
3) Respect your neighbors by keeping noise levels to a minimum, especially after 9pm. No partying, shouting and loud music.
4) Don't visit or call on your neighbors.
5) Take off your shoes when entering the apartment room to make sure it stays clean.
6) Wipe your baggage with the cleaning sheet that I'll put near the entrance, especially wipe the bottom and rollers before bringing them inside the apartment.
5) Don't put baggage rollers and shy items on the tatami mats as they will cause damage to the tatami.
6) Turn off gas, stove, lights, AC & other appliances when you leave the apartment to conserve energy & keep the planet green.
7) Don't invite outsiders or people who are not originally part of your booking to stay in the apartment.
8) Don't answer the intercom as they will mostly likely be sales people. If I come to visit you I will message you
9) No smoking inside the apartment, but on the veranda is fine. Please ash out the cigarette when done and never litter.
10) Throw out trash daily especially trash that can smell and particularly in warmer seasons (will show you where to throw out trash).
11) Leave the apartment how you first found it. If there is any damage, anything missing, left ruined or overly difficult to clean you will lose some or all of your deposit to cover any costs incurred.
12) Never drag and pull luggage inside the apartment. Always lift and carry luggage so as not to ruin the floor, carpet or tatami mats.
13) Never use the towels provided to remove make-up. Please use the provided make-up remover sheets at the washroom basin to remove make-up.
Hello Airbnb Brothers & Sisters,
I'm an Australian expat who has happily lived in Japan for over 10 years. I love traveling and I especially love hosting friends, relatives, family and all visitors when they come to my second home of Osaka, Japan! Making people smile gives me power and being able to help visitors experience the many wonderful things that Osaka and the Kansai area has to offer makes me really happy, so feel free to ask me anything about Osaka and the Kansai region.
I have private apartments for 1~16 guests in Osaka. Good prices. Good places. Please ask me. My W*e C*hat id is ryan7315. I'd be happy to help you have a wonderful time in Osaka for you, your friends & family.
See you in Osaka soon.
Ryan, Your Osaka Buddy \(^o^)/