Amazing 5 bedroom + 3.5 wash room semi detached house fully furnished with 4 parking space in Hwy 50, Great location, borderline of Brampton and city of Vaughan. Walking distance to grocery stores, fast food restaurants , Bank,Gym,Drug mart/Beauty
House Rules ......
NO PARTIES ALLOWED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) This house is located in the midst of a peaceful residential area, mostly occupied by families and we have wonderful neighbours. Please be mindful of them and avoid loud noises that could disturb the neighbourhood or prevent the neighbours from quiet enjoyment of their homes.
2) As we get guests with children and guests who are sensitive to dust, and have allergies:
a. Please leave your shoes at the door.
b. No pets inside the house.
c. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking inside the house is strictly prohibited. Tenants also agree that any tenant found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy of these premises.
d. Please take the garbage out and place them in the garbage container in the garage; there will be ample garbage bags provided.
3) Please do not remove or take away any household items including linens and towels.
4) NO Food or drinks allowed in bedrooms .
5) Guests who are found not to be in compliance with the above rules will be immediately denied continued occupancy of the premises.
6) Please turn off everything when you leave the suite.
7) Check-out time is 11.00 AM - if you need a later check-out and there is nobody arriving that day - I will do my best to accommodate you! :)
8) Please do take out garbage and place them in the garage; there will be plenty of garbage bags provided.
Above all, please enjoy your stay!
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 19 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I am a Property Management professional with an interest and experience in the travel industry.
I am friendly, outgoing and an avid soccer fan, especially the English premiership.
I enjoy spending time with my family and one of my favorite things as a dad is driving my boys to their soccer games.
One of the favorite things about living in Greater Toronto (Brampton) is its diversity so I am looking forward to meeting people from all over the globe and learning new cultures.