Su questo annuncio
A great get away in the upper Castro, minutes from the Castro, Cole Valley, the Haight, Golden Gate Park and the Mission. Sleeps 5, all the amenities including a full gourmet kitchen, huge shower, laundry, internet and Netflix. Come stay and enjoy!
This is a one bedroom loft apartment with an open floor plan.
IMPORTANT: There are no walls separating the sleeping areas.
The loft has sleeping capacity for 5 in total:
- a queen sized bed sleeps 2
- the sofa converts to a queen bed for another 2
- and a twin mattress under the stairs sleeps 1
There is a modern kitchen, with a full size stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, and in-unit full size washer-dryer. The bathroom features a massive multi-person shower. Top it off with a big screen TV, WiFi, and a backyard. We are straight and gay friendly, pets are negotiable.
Guess have full access to the apartment and the backyard.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I enjoy sharing experiences with guests, but since this is A complete apartment, I might not have the chance to meet you. We don't run into each other feel free to E-mail or call me and I will stop by when you have a minute.
Altre cose da evidenziare
There is no parking provided. However, street parking is easy to find and free in our neighborhood, you can almost always find a spot within one or two blocks of the building. In most parts of the city, you must have a sticker to park more than a few hours. Here you don't need a sticker and you can park your car and leave it, the only restriction is it must be moved every three days and for street cleaning two hours per week. Signs are clearly posted telling you the times for street cleaning. Other things to remember about parking in San Francisco, never block a driveway or you will be ticketed or towed and remember if you are parking on Ahill you must turn your wheels all the way to the left if you are pointing uphill or all the way to the right if you are pointing downhill.
There is one flight of stairs to get to the apartment. STR-0000033
1. Smoke-free house, no exceptions.
2. No Parties! Quiet hours from 11PM-7AM are strictly enforced. There are others sleeping in the house so please observe!
3. Check-in is from 2:00 p.m., you are welcome to drop off your bags anytime. If you would like the place earlier be sure to let me know so we can work something out.
4. Check out is at 12:00 p.m., again let me know if that doesn't work and we will at least keep your bags; it's there isn't another guest coming that night, check out can be later, but needs to be approved in advance.
4. There is no curfew, you can come and go anytime you please. Just remember, we are all adults here and are expected to act as such. If you come in late, come in quietly.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 237 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Progressive, liberal, open minded,curious, straight but gay friendly. I love meeting new people from different places with interesting stories.
In addition to myself, you will find Matt in residence, my easy going, always gone housemate.
My listings are my personal home, so most of the time I'll be around and I'll be happy to be your host. I look forward to meeting you, hearing your stories and sharing my place with you.