Baltic vacation oasis Old Inspectors House Oberhof Here you are 2 different types of accommodation
Peace, nature, and beach
Enjoy the most beautiful weeks of the year in one of our apartments in Oberhof.
There are 2 apartments with different sizes.
A horse farm is located directly opposite.
A mile from the Baltic Sea and is only 8 km away from Bolton is the former, beautifully renovated house in the small village inspectors Oberhof.
Quickly they are here in the countryside and the natural beach in Wohlberg is about 1400m
In nearby Bolton, there are flat sandy beaches for sunbathing and swimming, and a 290 m long pier and the cliff for walks. Good shopping, water games in the marketplace and an animal park are in Wismar, which is easily reached by car.
* Bicycle storage
* Washing Machine (Fee)
* Tumble dryer (for a fee)
* Outdoor seating
* Garden Furniture
* 2-room apartment, on the upper floor
* Very large dining area off the kitchen
* Living room with two large sofa beds (up to 4 beds)
* Bedroom (2 single beds)
* Kitchen, electric stove with oven, coffee maker, refrigerator, toaster, kettle, dishwasher
* Bathroom with bath and shower facilities
* Allergies - Apartment is rustic, romantic with beams, tile and wood laminate floors
Feel free to put questions to me for special requests.
- Acqua calda