2 camere da letto
A Bradenton Beach vacation condo on Anna Maria Island with incredible beaches to the west and Sarasota Bay to the east.
Welcome to paradise on Anna Maria Island!
This 2 bedroom bayfront vacation condo has spectacular views stretching south from the Sarasota skyline all the way north to the Sunshine Skyway. Relax on the patio of this Bradenton Beach condominium rental, or in the pool and watch the dolphins play and the sailboats drift by. The world famous sugar sand beaches of Anna Maria Island are only a few steps away, along with Historic Bridge Street which is home to many unique shops and restaurants. When you enter the home you’ll find it warm and inviting with its open floor plan and fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless appliances and sprawling granite countertops. Enjoy a fresh cup of coffee or tea on the covered patio while the sun comes up and take a short walk to the beach to take in some of the best sunsets anywhere. The master suite features a king size bed and a large walk in closet while the second bedroom is every bit as elegant with a queen bed and a pull-out day bed.
This home can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests and comes equipped with all the amenities of home. You will also have elevator access from the garage included in your reservation. Beach umbrella and chairs are provided as well. If you want to explore you can take advantage of the free trolley with stops along the full length of the island.
You won’t ever want to leave and we are confidant you’ll return year after year to this Island paradise.
You will have access to the entire home as well as the shared pool.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We want to respect your privacy as much as possible while you are on vacation but we always have a member of our team available for any concerns that may arise during your stay.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Please inquire about renting the dock for boat or jet ski.
Edgewater Vacation Rental Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions relating to reservations.
1) Check-In: Upon arrival, keys will be available at Edgewater Real Estate. Check-in is after 3:00 P.M. unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed to in writing. All commercially reasonable efforts will be made to have the Premises ready for your occupancy at check-in time. In some cases check-in may be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. Rate adjustments cannot be made for late check-in or early departure. Please notify the Office if planning to arrive after 3:00 P.M. so that other arrangements can be made.
2) Checkout: Check out is before 10:00 A.M. on day of scheduled departure. In order to avoid additional charges all keys must be returned to Edgewater Real Estate by checkout time.
5) Tax: Rentals of six months or less are subject to State and local taxes. Taxes may vary on location of property and are subject to change without notice.
6) Occupancy: Please note the maximum occupancy on the property. Overcrowding will result in immediate eviction without refund. A parent or legal guardian must accompany any guest under 21 years of age. Reservations obtained under false pretenses will cause forfeiture of all payments and guest will be asked to vacate the rental property immediately. Persons not named within the contract will not be covered by any Travel Insurance policy.
10) Pets: Are not permitted in most rental properties unless specifically authorized. In the event that a property does accept pets, Edgewater Real Estate must be notified when making the reservation and a $250 non-refundable pet fee will be applied to the reservation. In the event there is a pet on the property without prior permission, it will result in immediate eviction and possible additional charges. The guest will be charged for any costs with regard to returning the rental property to the original condition.
11) Smoking: Smoking is prohibited in all rental properties. Any signs of smoking indoors will forfeit security deposit, and guests may incur additional charges.
12) Amenities: Amenities include air-conditioning/heat, fully equipped kitchen with cookware and utensils, microwave, coffee maker, blender and toaster. Also provided are bed linens, bath towels, iron, ironing board, cable TV and telephone with free local calls. Most properties offer washer/dryers and dishwashers. Additional amenities such as BBQs, Internet service, and DVD players are provided as a convenience to our guests but cannot be guaranteed. We cannot guarantee your rental property will have beach equipment or beach towels. Our rental properties are individually owned and each reflects the owner’s personal taste. Please note furnishings, décor, and amenities may be changed without notification.
13) Maintenance: In the event of equipment malfunction during your stay, Edgewater Real Estate will expedite repairs as quickly as possible. No refund or rent adjustment will be made for circumstances beyond our control, malfunctions or loss of use of equipment or amenities.
14) Private Homes with Pools: Private homes with pools have weekly maintenance carried out by a qualified and licensed pool company. Due to the tropical nature of our Island it is not unusual to find unexpected debris in the pool falling from trees & surrounding vegetation, especially when there is a breeze or rain showers. 80 is the highest heat temperature setting. During the winter months pool temperatures will be approximately 75 degrees. If several cold days occur, water temperatures will drop and may stay cooler longer. Pool heaters will not operate and will automatically shut down if outside temperatures get too cold (below 60). There will be days when the weather conditions will not allow pool heaters to accommodate swimming and temperature recovery times will vary. While we take every precaution to ensure that pools are heated as specified, weather conditions may affect the temperature of the pool and spa. Outdoor spas are not hot tubs. Spa temperatures are set at the same temperature as the pool. Edgewater Real Estate is not responsible for pool/spa temperatures, closures or malfunctions. No credit, discount and/or rate adjustments can be granted for circumstances beyond our control. TAMPERING WITH POOL EQUIPMENT WILL BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
15) Substitution of Accommodations: Edgewater Real Estate reserves the right to relocate a guest to an alternate property of similar quality in the event of unexpected circumstances. (I.e. fire, hurricane, sale of unit, etc.)
16) Properties for Sale: In the event the rental property you are staying in is listed for sale, we may find the need to show the property during your stay. We will make every attempt not to disturb or inconvenience you during your vacation. Upon acceptance of this agreement we accept your willingness to cooperate in this circumstance.
17) Telephone Charges: Properties are provided with a telephone for guest use. Local calls are free. We suggest if long distance calls are needed that guests charge them to an alternate phone or use a prepaid calling card. A $10.00 minimum fee will be charged to a Guest if any long distance calls are charged to the unit phone.
18) Internet Service: Many of our units provide high speed internet service for your convenience. Due to the many different providers and the various ages and configurations of personal computers, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to connect. We will do our best to assist you, however cannot be held responsible and no refunds will be offered if you are not able to take advantage of this service.
29) Condominium/Homeowners Association: Guests occupying a unit governed by an association shall abide by all association rules and regulations. Guests shall not take occupancy until association application and approval is obtained.
20) Entry of Premises: Guest agrees to allow Edgewater Real Estate staff, vendors, and contractors/subcontractors to access the rental property to make repairs, improvements, care for or manage the property. We will make every effort to limit interruptions during your stay.
21) Housekeeping: Accommodations are to be maintained in a neat and clean condition. TOWELS are to be laundered by the Guest. It is understood that last minute bed and bath linens may be left for housekeeping upon departure. For your convenience, an initial supply of bath soap and toilet paper will be provided. Additional supplies of these items as well as paper products, laundry and dish soap are the responsibility of the guest. Your rental property will be cleaned prior to your arrival and upon departure. Daily maid service is not included, however, additional service may be provided by prior arrangement.
22) Indemnity: Guest agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest’s use and occupancy of the Premises including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest. Neither Agent or Owner are providing any other warranty of any kind, except as otherwise expressly provided herein, whether written or oral, statutory or contractual, express or implied, including, without limitation, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, which are hereby expressly excluded. The terms "Agent" and "Owner" as used in this Agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms "Tennant", "Guest", "You", and "Your" as used in the Agreement shall include Tennant’s heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the Premises during Your occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be upon the Premises), where the context requires or permits.
23) Use of Property: Edgewater Real Estate cannot guarantee quiet use or enjoyment of rental properties due to noise from other persons, neighboring properties, construction, maintenance, etc. No rate adjustments will be made resulting from circumstances outside of the rental property.
24) Radon Gas: Radon Gas is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that, when accumulated in a building in sufficient quantities may present health risks to persons who are exposed to it over time. Levels that exceed Federal and State guidelines have been found in buildings in Florida. Additional information regarding Radon Gas and Radon testing may be obtained from Manatee County Health unit. Anna Maria Island has been noted as a low risk area.
25) Agency: Guest, by this document, is given notice that Edgewater Real Estate is Agent for the Owner and is being compensated as such by the Owner. Guest acknowledges that this written notice was given, and is understood, prior to signing Rental Agreement, in compliance with all Florida Statues. Receipt of initial payment from guest to Edgewater Real Estate constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions.
26) Keys: Renters who lose their keys or lock themselves out after office hours will be responsible for a $25 service charge. In the event a locksmith needs to be called, guest will be responsible for all charges associated with the service call.
Tenant shall use the Property in strict compliance with all applicable laws. Tenant shall comply with all applicable laws, and promptly comply with any governmental order or directive for the correction or prevention of any violation of applicable law in connection with the Tenant’s stay at the Property. The rental contract may be modified from time to time to conform to amendments of the applicable laws.
~ NO SMOKING IN ACCOMMODATIONS ~
Violation of these policies will result in a $500.00 charge against your security deposit. Every effort is made to provide the most current information and photos. ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES OR LARGE GATHERINGS ALLOWED
THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY, OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
Super Rigidi 30
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 30 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 30 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 90 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Edgewater Real Estate is a full service real estate sales and property management company specializing in vacation rental homes on Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key.