- warm panel parquet flooring
- 4,20m room height
- big kitchen, fully equiped, 2 bathrooms
- 140 sqm flat
- really nice and tolerant neighborhood (gay friendly)
- every necessary (store) is reachable by feet
- best central place for traveling by public transport (U1/U2/U3/U4/U7/Bus/S-Bahn)
The flat is in an art nouveau style, the rooms are 4,20m high which creates a very spacious atmosphere. The kitchen is equipped with every useful gadget you need for cooking, baking, juices, smoothies, coffee etc.
Interazione con gli ospiti
During your stay I am 24/7 reachable for you. If you can't find me in the flat I'll response your demands via whattsapp/iMessage/SMS immediately. Don't hesitate to ask me for activity/sight seeing hints.
Altre cose da evidenziare
I am living in a shared flat with a girl from Paris and a guy from Munich. We are all very busy sometimes there, sometimes not.
Be nice and respectful. :)
I am Kevin from Berlin and I am working for an e-commerce. I live in the northern centre of Schöneberg which is as open, tolerant and respectful like me. But even if you need advices for the nightlife or other cultural activities all around the city I could give you maybe better hints than local city guides or travel websites. ;)