1 camera da letto
This hip, remodeled guest garage space is a 100% Highland Park experience!
Your quirky & fresh guest studio has:
-EASY TO FIND STREET PARKING
-SHORT WALK TO TRANSPORTATION & ALL NEIGHBORHOOD HOTSPOTS
You'll fall in love with your stay in LA’s hippest neighborhood.
This awesome, remodeled guest garage will make for a truly unique Highland Park experience! And if you wish to explore, walk everywhere or take the train straight to the beach :)
This space will give you a truly 100% Highland Park experience.
Perfect for college students, travelers, and those looking for a great, affordable, and convenient stay in Los Angeles.
This quirky, fresh, & private space has:
-New fold out futon
-Clothing rack (if you need to hang clothes)
-Bar table/desk with stools
-Personal mini fridge with snacks & drinks provided upon arrival
-Fresh linens, bedding, towels
-Your own dishes & utensils all included!
-High speed internet
-TV with Netflix and SLING TV
-Extra towels/bedding available (if needed)
-Laundry hamper (if needed)
-Easy to find street parking
-EXTREMELY short walk to trains/busses/restaurants/anything else you can think of! You can even take the train straight to the beach.
Location, location, location!
The location is absolutely ideal - just a short 2 minute walk away from Figueroa St., where you can find everything - and we mean EVERYTHING. Restaurants, charming boutique shops, vintage book stores, everything.
The neighborhood is quickly expanding and has just recently opened an array of great coffee spots, shops, restaurants, bakeries, and bars. Not to mention, across the street is an awesome (and super affordable) movie theater as well an amazing new high end bowling alley!
Check our our page on INSTAGRAM: @highlandparkgarage
to see some more pictures of the space & the neighborhood.
In addition to your own private space, you will also have access to some crucial amenities in the main house (you can see those in the pictures for this listing above.) You will be able to access the kitchen (fridge, appliances for cooking etc.) as well as the bathroom. The main house also has a washer/dryer for all your laundry needs.
Guest garage, kitchen, and bathroom.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We keep it friendly and cordial.
If you have any questions at all, ask away! If you want your privacy, we're totally cool with that too...and if you just want to share a glass of wine, we're absolutely open to it :)
Altre cose da evidenziare
IMPORTANT TID BITS:
1. Please note that we do have a cat living in the main house, so just keep that in mind when booking (in casey you have allergies or anything) - she is super friendly and loving, so she'll definitely come up to you and ask to be pet :)
2. Please note that the garage space is OUTSIDE of the main house and you will need to take a few steps (literally) in order to get to the main house and use the kitchen/bathroom.
3. The fold out futon in the garage is not the best option for anyone close to 6 feet tall. It is the size of a double bed, so keep that in mind when booking please!
1. SUPER important - PLEASE please pleaseeee read the description of the room before booking thoroughly!!!
We have had guests who either don't read or skim through the description and as a result don't know what they're getting. We want to make sure to provide a great experience for you, and have taken a great deal of time to provide a VERY accurate description - so please read through carefully before booking.
Among some notable things to remind you of (and these are listed in the description):
-it is a remodeled garage located outside of the main house.
-there is a FUTON the size of a double bed with a mattress pad provided upon request, and the futon is NOT a good fit for someone over 5'11.
-there is NOT an actual bed.
-there is a heater and a fan but NO AC in the room.
2. Please no guests unless you have mentioned them in your reservation as accompanying you! We do live here, after all, and would like to maintain a sense of privacy and safety. We get to know what you’re all about, but unfortunately not so much with your guests :) If you absolutely want to have a friend over, please just let us know/ask if it’s ok! Usually it’s not a problem at all.
3. Please don’t be loud after 11pm, or really at all if you don’t have to be -- we have neighbors and want to respect their space as much as we can :)
4. Be respectful of our home, if you are messy, please clean up after yourself! Also, if you are using dishes please clean them as soon as you can, try not to hoard them away in your room lol -- only because we need to use our dishes too ;)
5. If you have pets, please let us know, and we can figure out if it’ll be ok for you to bring them with you!
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 7 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I'm a musician, I love movies, art, good food, anything creative, and traveling :) My boyfriend & I host in a pretty casual, relaxed manner and we enjoy meeting new people and making new friends!