Cozy private apartment in the heart of Old Town. Free parking. The apartment is in the inner yard, on the ground floor.
You can self-check-in at any time, and I’m available by phone or text most of the time. However, if you'd like a personal greeting or a social sit-down over coffee to help you get a better feeling of Vilnius, be sure to let me know and I will be glad to meet you.
We love our apartment, so please, keep in mind a few basic rules:
1. Do not smoke inside the apartment.
2. NO PARTIES. The neighbors are sensitive and the regulations on noise after 10 PM are strict. You don't wish to have issues with the local police authorities.
3. No pets.
4. Prevent scratches, cracks, spots and other misuse of the furniture, walls, floor, stairs, etc. Everything is new so any harm is clear and visible.
5. Clean and well-organized. We do our best to stick to these standards and ask our guest to leave the apartment in the same condition they have found it.
6. No extra people. No other guests then those who booked are allowed to stay in the apartment.
Questo host ha 2 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni