Perfect location. We are literally steps from the beach, inside a secure, controlled access neighborhood. Our studios have all the amenities — even an outdoor area. Blocks from bus stops, shops, restaurants and bars. Easy access to major highways.
-View our other properties and profile for more reviews. We have three more studios, a one bedroom and a two bedroom in the same building-
Stay at one of our private studios, four doors from one of the most beautiful beaches in San Juan. This clean, private studio apartment, with its patio area, is situated in a quaint street in Ocean Park's gated residential community.
Wake up and have your coffee cup in our outdoor seating area or take it to the beach! The property is around two blocks from Kasalta Bakery where you can have breakfast, lunch or dinner. Next to it is Berlingeri where they serve vegetarian food. Closer to our property are Mango's -where you can enjoy Puerto Rican food (open late) and lively Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights- and Bagua -serving Puerto Rican seafood as well as pizza and burgers. Walk along Loiza street and try great fish tacos and seafood at La Cueva del Mar restaurant or dine al fresco at Tresbé, a restaurant that has its kitchen in what used to be a shipping container. There are plenty of cuisines within walking distance from us; Puerto Rican, Peruvian, Mexican, Argentinian, Italian, Vegetarian, etc. Even a frozen yogurt place two blocks from us.
We are less than a two block walk to the public bus that runs from Isla Verde to Old San Juan. A 10 minute drive from San Juan International airport and 3.5 miles from the Convention Center.
Our neighborhood is a controlled access area. There is a security booth a block from our property from 7pm til morning.
Since all our studios are the same size (325 sq. ft.), rate and layout as the one listed here, you may be lodging in any of them - if accommodations' logistics require it. We will try to place you in the unit of your selection but please keep this in mind when reserving.
We are here to answer any questions.
Arenas Beach Apartments, Ocean Park, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Ocean Park/Condado area in San Juan, PR.
All the amenities; queen size bed, bath and beach towels, linens, kitchen, plates, utensils, glasses, etc. Cable TV with 80 plus channels, wifi, electricity and water are free.
Parking spot to be used for free on a first-come, first served basis. You can also park on our street or adjacent ones (free as there are no meters).
Additional cleaning, extra sheets and extra towels available for an affordable fee.
Interazione con gli ospiti
In order to make your stay in Puerto Rico a most enjoyable one, we are around to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to text or email.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Apartment has beach chairs, cooler, beach towels.
We supply toilet paper, shampoo, liquid soap to get you started. Other items may include coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, condiments, insect repellent, suntan lotion, etc. As these free items rotate, feel free to stop at the unit to check out what is provided before heading to the market.
We are flexible about early check-in and check-outs when availability permits and only for a couple of hours difference. Please keep in mind a request to check-in too early (say 4am) would not allow us to host another guest that night as check out is before noon. The same with checking out at a late hour.
Iron & hairdryer upon request.
Pack ’n Play/travel crib, outlet covers, children’s beach toys and babysitter recommendations can be supplied upon request.
In order for you, guests and tenants to enjoy during your stay, here are a set of rules for the apartment and building:
- Gate must remain locked at all times. Please make sure to lock even if stepping out for a minute.
- Noise travels well in this quiet residential neighborhood. We kindly ask our guests to keep the volume down when coming in and out of the building. Noise in the patio area should come to a halt after 10pm.
- Do not use any of the parking spots in our building without authorization. This is private property and there are signs in Spanish stating it is illegal to park there without permission. Your vehicle may be removed.
- As a short term rental guest you only have access to your side of the patio. Please do not use the patio furniture allocated to the adjacent apartment without permission.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors and keep the patio area and entrance clean.
- We support the environment and also try to keep our rates low, therefore, we ask guests to turn off the air conditioner, fans and lights when they are not in the apartment.
- Do not leave beach chairs, towels and your property unattended at the beach.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the premises (not even patio). If there is cigarette smell inside the apartment at the end of the stay the damage deposit may be forfeited. If you chose to smoke outside the premises please do not throw cigarette butts in the apartment’s trash. This will bring cigarette smell inside the apartment.
-No unattended open flames (candles).
- We suggest you not leave towels and clothing unattended outside. Even on a bright sunny day it could rain for a bit.
- Help us keep the apartment damage free: To avoid damage and stains we ask guests avoid putting luggage on the futons/furniture. We ask guests to please use coasters or placemats over surfaces and do not cut directly on any surface. Please use the cutting board provided. While wearing suntan oil/lotion please keep these staining products away from towels, linens and furniture, especially the couch/sofa.
- Because sunscreen Spray damages furniture, glass, plants, floors, etc. it is not permitted in the property or the patios. Please apply at the beach or elsewhere.
- Check-in time is 3:30pm. Check-out time is 11am.
- Guests must help keep our drains sand free. We ask guests to shake or towel off sand before returning to the property. This helps our drains stay unclogged. If you would like to rinse with water you will notice some gallons next to the mailboxes outside the building, you are welcome to use them by the street.
- No illegal activity.
Arenas Beach Apartments
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.