My newly renovated studio apartment with separate kitchen combines tradition with all modern amenities, including luxurious bathroom, for 2-3 people in the center of town. Come visit world-famous wine country, Christmas market, and Unterlinden Museum!
My home, entirely renovated in November 2015, has been designed to preserve the charm of the historic building while providing every modern comfort for a luxurious and worry-free vacation. My spacious, open-plan apartment with separate kitchen (32 m2) comfortably sleeps two adults and is equipped to accommodate 1-2 children (or 1 adult) on a sofa bed.
You will be located on the third floor of a historic building over 300 years old in the center of Colmar. A lively bar is located downstairs and restaurants are only steps away. In the heart of town, you are in the middle of every major attraction: the Christmas market, Unterlinden Museum, Little Venice, and minutes away from the best white wine in France....
- Queen-size bed, (160cm), generous space for two
- High-quality foam-topped spring mattress
- Professionally serviced bed linens, new and fresh for every guest
- Additional fold-out sofa-bed (120cm) comfortably sleeps one child/adult with memory-foam mattress
- Individual reading lights and nightstands
- Custom-designed shower experience: Grohe rainshower and recessed soft white lighting combine with subway tiling and stone floor for your relaxation
- Luxury towel heating system: one-button "shower" cycle quickly heats the bathroom, warms your towel while you shower, and returns to normal temperature automatically
- Mirror with storage, direct lighting and plug for hairdryer (included)
- Aged blue floor tiling and all new bathroom fixtures
- Chrome Nespresso machine with coffee capsules included
- Granite counter tops in unpolished, fired stone finish
- Cabinets in classic Alsacian red
- Fully-equipped with pots, pans, utensils, glassware and dishware
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Wall-mounted, adjustable flat-screen television
- Over 100 cable TV channels, including stations in English, Italiano, Deutsch, Español
- Soundbar: for TV and video, with Bluetooth connectivity for streaming music from your mobile device
- USB wall sockets next to your bed for easy charging without a converter
- Brand-new 4-pane windows for maximum sound isolation (installed summer 2017)
- Washing machine included
- Cozy table and chair set
- Comfy sofa for two
- Classic bookshelves and classy furniture
- I am happy to provide an online welcome book (in English and French) of my personalized list of recommendations for the city, including my favorite restaurant, my tips for exploring wine country, the hidden gems in town, and where to find France's best almond croissant!
Full, private access to the apartment.
Interazione con gli ospiti
As you will be staying in my home, this means I will be away! However, my property manager, Guillaume, a native of the region, will be happy to welcome you, show you the space, and be available in case of emergency. Full contact details will be provided upon reservation.
Altre cose da evidenziare
***NEW, SUMMER 2017: Soundproof windows and door. My home has quadruple-paned sound-isolating windows, as well as a sound-isolating security door, to ensure your comfort at night. You will have the best of both worlds: steps from restaurants and bars, but quiet, comfortable sleep inside!!***
My home is in the heart of Colmar, as well as in its liveliest neighborhood. There is a bar downstairs and many restaurants just steps away. However, I have provided all you need for a quiet stay. Quadruple-glazed windows, double curtains, a strong tower fan (to keep cool in summer months) and - for those who are most sensitive - complimentary earplugs.
**En français en bas**
1) This is my home, and I live here when it's not rented on Airbnb! Please treat the home with all the respect you would give your own. You may be held responsible for damages.
2) Strictly no smoking.
3) Check-in must be arranged in advance with my property manager, Guillaume, between 2 p.m. - 8 p.m. There is a €20 extra charge for late arrivals between 8 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. payable directly to Guillaume. Check-in after 10:30 p.m. is only possible for reservations lasting a week or longer, and/or with advance approval in extraordinary circumstances.
4) Check-out will be arranged upon arrival but is no later than 11 a.m.
1) Ceci est ma maison personnelle, et j'habite ici quand elle n'est pas en location! Je vous demande de la respecter comme la votre. Vous pourriez être tenu responsable pour les dommages.
2) Strictement non-fumeur.
3) Check-in est arrangé en avance avec mon gestionnaire, Guillaume, entre 14h-20h. Il y a une charge supplémentaire de €20 payable sur place pour les arrivés entre 20-22h30. Check-in après 22h30 est possible seulement avec les réservations d'une semaine ou plus ou avec des situations spécifiques arrangées en avance.
4) Check-out est arrangé sur place mais n'est pas après 11h.
Dal 09 Agosto 2017 - 25 Settembre 2017 il soggiorno minimo è di 2 notti.
I am an American singer who has been based in France for the past 5 years. I travel frequently, performing in opera and concerts. Beyond my travel for work, I love exploring the world, and am happy to say I've seen all seven continents and over 50 countries. There are always more adventures to experience. I hope you will be able to enjoy my home in France while I am away!