2 camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
Great location - walk to cafés, restaurants, supermarkets and bus stops. Not far from the airport, city and beach. Character sandstone villa recently renovated with outside entertaining courtyard, garden and pool. Continental breakfast provided.
A beautiful, recently renovated character home situated between the beach (and airport) and city with buses close by. You will find it very easy to get around and explore Adelaide from here.
You'll have access to the whole house (except our bedrooms!)
Your bedroom includes:
- large light-filled room with polished floorboards
- a Queen sized bed
- built-in wardrobe with room for you to put things/hang things (coathangers provided)
- ornamental fireplace
- airconditioning/heating and a fan
- bed linen & towels
Other features of the house you can use include:
- free wifi
- laundry with detergent provided and dryer (and iron, ironing board, clothes horse etc.)
- light-filled open-plan kitchen/living area with two separate ovens and an ice-making fridge (plus the usual - toaster, microwave, stove, etc.) (and a TV)
- smaller lounge/study/music room (usually available, except for 1 hour a week when I conduct music lessons there)
- bathroom with shower and large spa-sized bath (this is shared but there is a lock on the door and there is a second toilet just off the laundry)
- Swimming pool and deck
- Outdoor entertaining area and BBQ
- on-street parking available (small cars or motorbikes/scooters may be able to use our driveway - please just double-check with us first)
Interazione con gli ospiti
You will be sharing our home with us -- Me (Isabel) and Matt (my husband).
I work from home some days a week and Matt works different hours, so you will sometimes see us during the day, but mostly just in the evenings. We are well-traveled (apart from the pets) and like meeting new people. We also understand that you might just like to have privacy, so we will try to give you as much privacy or interaction as you would like!
You will also be sharing with Mister (an inside/outside dog), and Amélie (an inside-only cat) but they are not allowed in your room! (And Mister is only allowed in the back section of the house - so that he doesn't try to eat Amélie, who lives in the front!). Mister is a friendly schnauzer who wouldn't hurt a fly (except for cats or birds), and Amélie is very shy with strangers, so you are unlikely to see her apart from a darting shadow and some green eyes staring out from under something. But if you are a cat-lover, she may eventually warm to you.
We also have chickens, finches and goldfish in the backyard.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar.
Continental breakfast provided each day.
Please be aware that this is our own home that we are sharing with you and please treat it as you would your own. Thank you! No smoking and no pets.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 79 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hi, I'm Isabel! Matt (my husband) and I love living in Mile End (literally one Mile from the Adelaide CBD). We also love finding out about new places and cultures and meeting new people! We have travelled to, or lived in, most states and territories in Australia and we're keen to discover some other parts of Australia and the globe during our holidays. We have had some great Airbnb experiences as guests, and now we're enjoying hosting as well.
We pride ourselves on always leaving places we stay in looking as good as when we arrive, because we know that is what we would want others to do for us. And we host the way we'd like to be hosted!