Perfect for a quiet retreat and for larger groups! 5br/3bth with extra room, large deck, hot tub, grill, fire pit, corn-hole, ping-pong & more! Plenty of privacy & parking. Just minutes away from Floore's Country Store. Also pet friendly!
Please no requests for weddings, groups larger than 18 people, or any groups with adults under the age of 21 years old.
Plenty of room for large groups (under 20 people):
- Gathering: Large living room, kitchen, dining room, huge back deck with covered area, hot tub, beer fridge, and fire pit near deck.
- Cooking: Large kitchen, feel free to use appliances, dishes, etc.
- Sleeping: Three queen beds, 1 pullout couch, 1 futon, 2 rooms with floor space for blowup mattresses, plenty of recliners, and sectional couch in front room.
Access to pretty much entire property and amenities.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- We have concrete floors that are easy to clean but can be cold on your feet, slippery when wet, and hard if you or little ones fall.
- We also have a large dog door if you have pets, and the deck area is fenced in.
- Please respect our home, and try to leave it in the same condition as it was when you arrived.
- Please respect our neighbors.
We had an Air BNB guest shoot of fireworks at 4am (not on a holiday). Although we do have 2.6 acres, we live in a very large neighborhood with neighbors on both sides of the property.
- Please keep the noise to a minimum after midnight.
- Anything off limits will be put away or we will leave a note with more details.
- If you have pets please keep them caged by the back door or outside when you are away.
- Please lock all doors when you leave.
- Please drive safely through the neighborhood
For really important questions we can be reached via phone or text, otherwise we will be on our own adventure.
When Morgan and I moved from Houston we wanted a quiet country get-away where we could gaze on the green hills during the day and look up at a sky filled with stars on a clear night… and we found it! Here in Helotes we enjoy the safety and friendliness of a small town with the convenience of being just outside of San Antonio. There are several clear rivers and lakes to float or swim, plenty of beautiful places to hike or drive/ride, and famous rustic old towns like Luckenbach and Fredericksburg nearby.
Almost everything we love to do is right here:
- We love to ride motorcycles and the roads around Hill Country are some of most scenic in Texas, including the famous “Three Sisters” roads starting from Bandera Texas just 20 minutes away.
- We enjoy live music and we are just 5 minutes away from the famous Floore's Country Store where great concerts can be found nearly every weekend of the year. Last year we went to several concerts including Merle Haggard, Robert Earl Keene, Turnpike Troubadours, Kacey Musgraves, Josh Abbott Band, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Earl Dibbles Jr./Granger Smith, and many more!
- We have plenty of room to accommodate large groups: five bedrooms, plenty of couch space, spacious kitchen, a large common area, ample parking room, a huge back deck with covered grill area, hot tub, hammock, and fire pit; all secluded in the beautiful Texas Hill Country!
Our idea of a good time is hanging out and relaxing with great friends, cold beverages, and plenty of good food. "Here's to the nights we can't remember, with the friends that we will never forget!"