Su questo annuncio
Historic Riverfront Mansion, Lovingly Restored in Antiques, Resort-Like Acreage, Redwoods, River Views, Pool Table, Ping Pong, *Seasonal Dock, Boats & Firepit, Hot Tub; Short Drive to Town, Beach, Golf, Wine Tasting. WIFI. Keyless Entry. Your Well-Behaved Dog is Welcome!
Formerly owned by the Koret Family, the River Queen is the ultimate in grace, luxury, and comfort. There are two levels, each complete as a living unit, so the house can provide separate spaces for two groups or plenty of room and options for a large group...perfect for corporate retreat or family reunion. On the upper level, there is a living room, large well-stocked kitchen, formal dining room for 12-18, and a 47 foot sun porch looking out to the river. In the front and back there are grassy yards, also overlooking the river is a BBQ grill area, large decks and hot tub , and then stairs down to the river and *seasonal dock with easy access. The upper level has three bedroom suites (1 king, 2 queens) each with their own bathroom. The lower/ground level has two more bedrooms (2 queens, 4 twins), three bathrooms, a family room, a recreation room, a kitchen with wet bar/pass-through, and access to the patio, garden, and deck areas.There are two more bedrooms on the lower level. There are 12 separate sleeping spaces (including regular beds, day and bunk beds). The entire house is approximately 5500 square feet.
*This home has a seasonal river access and boat(s). Contact us for more information.
Minimum Stay: 2 Nights EXCEPT 3 Nights President's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day thru Sept 30, Christmas, New Year's; 4 Nights Thanksgiving. Summer: Up to 7 Nights June- Aug; Check-In Day is FRIDAY. Last minute shorter bookings sometimes available.
Max Occupancy: 12. Max Automobiles: 5. Quiet Hours 10pm-7am. No outdoor amplified sound at any time.
TOT Certificate #2035.
After we accept your airbnb reservation, you will receive a confirmation message from us requesting three pieces of information in order to complete your reservation on our end. Please send us these items within 24 hours so that you can receive the Russian River Getaways docusign booking agreement, which you will need to review and electronically sign before receiving your access instructions:
-your email address
-number of adults and children (including those two and under, although they don't count toward occupancy)
-number and breed of dogs
After you sign the booking agreement, you will receive a check-in email and access to our mobile app, which contain complete instructions for getting to and into your vacation home. Please let us know if you have any questions and have a wonderful Russian River vacation!
Interazione con gli ospiti
We have an office in Guerneville (stop by and say hello!) and a 24/7 after hours urgent care helpline.
Most homes in the Russian River area are located in rural neighborhoods, home to a colorful, eclectic population of both full-time and vacation home residents. There are neighbors, but they're usually not too close, and you can expect the kinds of activities typical of any neighborhood. There are a range of dwelling types, and you might rub elbows with a 5th generation River resident, a Silicon Valley scion, and a Generation of Love retiree on the same block. The Russian River is a vacation destination year round, and most homes are built on roads running parallel to the River or Creek with mountains close on both sides, so there are varying degrees of noise from the roads, the River, residents and other visitors. Many roads are narrow (some may even wend and wind a bit), without much street lighting, so it's best to arrive in the daylight, if possible, and please download and use our directions. GPS, online mapping and cell service are not reliable in this area. If you have any questions about the general access to or neighborhood surrounding this home, please contact us.
Un giro nei dintorni
Public transportation is limited in this area, and you will need a car to get to the house and to visit nearby sites. The closest airport is in Santa Rosa (30-45 minutes), next is San Francisco (2-2.5 hours), then Sacramento (2.5-3 hours). Uber along the Russian River comes from the town of Santa Rosa, so times may be a bit longer than usual Uber service. However, we have two taxi service companies available. If needed you may call either Bill's Taxi or Monte Rio Taxi. There are many wonderful areas and wineries to see by using wine tours and limousine services. Our guests have enjoyed Cal Rivers Wine Tours, Terrific Tours and Bill's for private and custom tours. Please feel free to call our offices upon arrival for more information.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Large Riverfront Property, Redwoods, River Views
Historic Home Comfortably Furnished with Antiques
3 Upper Level Bedrooms (#1 king; #2 queen; #3 queen)
2 Lower Level Bedrooms (#4 queen; #5 queen)
+ 4 twins & 1 set of bunk beds (lower level), 3 daybeds (upper and lower levels)
5.5 Bathrooms (#1 tub/shower; #2 tub/shower; #3 shower only; #4 shower only; #5 tub/shower; #5.5 half bath)
Central Heat (upper level), Radiant Heat & Woodstove (lower level)
2 Stone Fireplaces (upper and lower level living rooms) w/Firewood
2 Large Flatscreen Cable TV's with DVD and Streaming (upper & lower levels)
CD Player and Music Options
WIFI, Unlimited Domestic Long Distance
Books, Board Games, Movies
Game Room with Table Tennis and Foosball (lower level game room)
Pool Table, Shuffle Board Table (lower level living room)
47' Sun Porch Overlooking the Russian River (upper level)
Hardwood Flooring, High, Open Beam Ceiling (upper level)
Dining Room (12-18)
Professional Thermidor Gas Range, Dishwasher, Large Refrigerator (upper level)
Refrigerator, Stove (lower level)
Washer and Dryer
Riverside Decks with Dining Sets, Seating Areas, Loungers, River View
Small Deck with Gas Grill (off kitchen/sun porch)
Large Hot Tub on Separate Deck in Fairy Ring with River View
Grassy Rear Yard with Firepit; Seasonal Hammock
Gracious Stairway to Seasonal Concrete Pier
Seasonal Boats: 5 single kayaks, 1 canoe (exact type and number of boats may vary)
Landscaped Front Garden, Horseshoes, Basketball Hoop
Your Well-Behaved Dog is Welcome!
Short Drive to Golf, River Beach, Guerneville, Monte Rio, Wine Tasting, Hiking, Coast
BEFORE YOU BOOK
READ BEFORE BOOKING YOUR RUSSIAN RIVER VACATION HOME
Live Like a Local - Be a Good Neighbor*
-Maximum overnight occupancy for each home (noted in Airbnb webpage house description) must not be exceeded and includes all adults and kids age three and older.
-All guests must be listed in the reservation, regardless of age or length of stay, so please notify us of any additions or changes.
-Parties, events, and loud gatherings of any kind are never allowed.
-Quiet hours are 10pm-7am; please bring outdoor activities inside after 10pm. Outdoor amplified sound is not allowed at any time.
-If applicable, any outdoor firepit must be extinguished when not in use and after 10pm. State and local fire bans must be observed.
-Maximum number of cars (noted in Airbnb webpage house description) must not be exceeded. Please follow parking instructions (noted in check-in email).
-Nuisance barking and unsecured dogs are prohibited. All dogs must be listed in the reservation.
-Temporary structures (including tents) and RV's are prohibited.
*These policies are based on Sonoma County's Vacation Rental Ordinance and may be amended from time to time so please check back here before your stay for the latest. Violation of rules on maximum occupancy, parties/events and alone & uncrated dogs carries $1000 penalty.
Minimum Stay is 2 Nights EXCEPT:
-Summer: The minimum stay (and check-in day, if applicable) for this home is listed in the house description.
-3 nights for Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day through Sept 30, Christmas, New Year's
-4 nights for Thanksgiving
Maximum Stay is 30 nights.
-We must have a signed booking agreement before check-in.
-After your reservation is confirmed with Airbnb, please send your email address asap, so we can send our booking agreement via docusign.
-Sign your booking agreement within 24 hours or your booking may be cancelled.
-Look for your check-in email within 48 hours of signing. The check-in email contains directions and house access information, as well as a link to our mobile app.
-Download our mobile app for automatically updated reservation information and sharing with others in your group.
-For security reasons, we can only send reservation information to the person listed on the booking agreement, so use our mobile app to share reservation information.
Rates, Fees & Payment
-The guest who signs our booking agreement takes financial responsibility for the booking, so the signer must be present for the majority of the booking, and the credit card used to pay for the booking must belong to the signer. You must be 21 to book with us.
-Cleaning Fee: A full professional cleaning is necessary after each booking, so the house should be clean when you arrive. The fee covers a thorough general cleaning and laundering of one set of sheets per bed and one set of bath towels per person. Due to time constraints, the fee does not cover laundering spa towels/robes, washing dishes, cleaning up dog waste or excessive dog hair, hauling excess trash, and other extra cleaning.
Although rare, we reserve the right to move you to a comparable property if the property subject to the booking agreement becomes unavailable. If you opt for a more expensive replacement house, you will pay the difference.
Check-In and Check-Out
• Check-in time is 3pm, no exceptions, no early check-ins.
• Check-out is 11am. There are no late check-outs May-Sept. We reserve the right to charge a $250 penalty for leaving more than 30 minutes late.
• We may approve a check-out Oct-Apr, subject to availability at time of departure. We offer a 1pm check-out for $50 and a 7pm check-out for half of one night's rent. Call the last business day before departure, during business hours (no messaging or email please).
Standard Amenities We Provide
Any amenity not on this list is subject to change without notice. We try to keep everything up to date, but if that additional amenity is very important to you, please ask about it.
-Stove, refrigerator, blender, microwave, coffee-maker, toaster, complete cookware, dishes, glassware, and flatware
-An initial supply of toilet paper (two rolls and a spare per bathroom) and one roll of paper towels
-Dishwashing, dishwasher, laundry, and liquid hand soap
-Trash bags, dish towel (sponges not included)
-Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
-Gas or charcoal barbecue. Propane is provided; charcoal, lighter fluid, etc. is not.
-Cable/satellite television, DVD, WIFI
-Hard-wired telephone with unlimited domestic long distance (no international calls). We cannot guarantee cell service at any location.
-Music player of some type (stereo, boombox, iPod dock, wireless speaker, TV music channels)
-One set of bed linens per bed/advertised sleeper. Beds will be made up with fresh linens.
-One set of bath towels per person (a set is one bath towel, one hand towel and one wash cloth).
Amenities We Don't Provide
There is a 24-hour Safeway store in Guerneville where additional supplies and groceries can be purchased.
• Briquettes, starters, lighter fluid for Charcoal BBQ
• Firewood and/or kindling or starters (unless noted in house amenities)
• Kitchen sponges
• Beach or hot tub towels or robes
• Bars of soap or shampoo
Hot Tub Rules (only applicable to homes with a hot tub)
-Shower before getting in (especially after being in the River) and do not overuse the hot tub (too many people in the hot tub for too long).
-Keep your head above water.
-Children must be supervised at all times on the property, especially around hot tub.
-No children six years old or younger are allowed in hot tub.
-No dogs in hot tub.
-Avoid hot tub if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or are intoxicated.
-No glass in or around hot tub.
-Leave the floater alone.
-Replace cover after use.
-Keep tub filled to one inch above highest jet. Keep temperature set between 100 and 104 degrees.
-Don't use if the water appears dirty, cloudy, or otherwise unsanitary.
Swimming Pool Rules (only applicable to homes with a swimming pool)
-Pools are closed for use Oct through April (discounted rate applies)
-Shower before entering pool.
-No running around or diving into pool.
-Children must be supervised at all times on the property, especially around the pool.
-No dogs in pool.
-No glass in or around pool.
-Avoid using pool if intoxicated, pregnant, or have a heart condition.
Dog Rules (only applicable to homes that allow dogs)
-Notify us in writing of the number, breed, age and weight of all dogs that will be occupying the property, not exceeding any limits to size and number (noted in the Airbnb webpage house description).
-Dogs must be secured on the property at all times, and dogs left alone must be crated. The penalty for violation is $1000. No nuisance barking!
-Keep furniture and house linens clean and free of dog hair; bring and use your own dog blanket. Do not use house linens/blankets/comforters for dogs, including allowing dogs in bed with you.
-Clean up after your dogs, on the property and in the neighborhood.
-Dogs must be on flea and tick protection.
-Obey local leash laws. Don't let dogs wander onto neighboring properties.
-No dogs in pools or hot tubs.
River, Docks, Boats & Creeks
• Roughly May 1-October 31, the River is gentle, with very little white water, and warm enough to swim. Water levels can vary greatly, especially in June and September.
• Roughly Nov 1-Apr 30, the River is very swift, deep, and muddy, not safe for swimming or boating. Depending on rainfall, beaches are more or less under water.
• Rivers are dynamic, changing over season and year to year. Russian River levels depend upon a complex integration of upstream dams at Lake Mendocino and Lake Sonoma, summer dams at Healdsburg and Guerneville, tidal influences, County water flow decisions and drought conditions.
• River water is generally clean and safe to swim in, tested frequently by the County. However, if River-based water activities are in your plans, please use caution and review the Sonoma County Health Department's most recent recommendations for safe river use.
• We cannot guarantee water conditions, or river levels, river access or frontage conditions at any time of year in any location. Photos of the River and creeks on our website are not necessarily representative of current conditions.
• Private, Shared, and Neighborhood Beaches: Some homes have access to a public neighborhood beach, some to a shared “private" beach, and some to a “private" beach. A private river beach is a beach which cannot be accessed by land from any homes other than those we list, at least not without trespassing. By federal law, river beaches are open to the public up to the "high water mark" if they are accessed by water. So a group of canoeists may pull up to "your" beach and enjoy a picnic. They are completely within their rights to do so. The same applies to Austin Creek, but not to the seasonal creeks. Beaches tend to be gravel, with some sandy areas. We recommend water shoes to protect feet.
Docks (only applicable to homes with a dock)
• Docks are generally in place mid-June through mid-September, depending on when the summer dams are installed and dismantled. The summer dams raise the water level to where docks can be used, and full water level is gained over the next week or so. We do not have control over or advance notice of this process. Each home has a custom dock system which requires the water level to be within a certain range, and each has its own timeline for accessibility.
• We cannot guarantee dates for the installation or removal of docks, and we do not refund if a dock is not in place. There are many ways to enjoy the River!
Boats (only applicable to homes with boats)
• Boating conditions are generally safe May 1-Oct 31.
• At homes with docks, boats may only be available as long as the dock is in, which varies. Other homes may offer boats when it's generally safe for boating.
• Homes with boats should have two adult and two child life vests.
• All watercraft and equipment should be returned to their original locations and secured after each usage.
• Austin Creek is a large year-round creek that runs through Cazadero and feeds into the Russian River. In drought years, the creek may go underground in some places.
• A seasonal creek runs strong in the rainy season, with diminishing flows into early summer. Generally by mid-summer, these creeks will be dry and will remain so until the rains begin again in the fall or winter.
• We cannot guarantee creek water levels or water conditions at any location.
Lost & Found
We will try to help you get your lost items back, so call the office ASAP if you forgot something at the house. There is a fee for retrieving and shipping lost items. We keep found items for only 30 days.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 794 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We are a family-owned and operated professional vacation rental company, trusted by over 125 individual homeowners to manage the rental of their homes to good folks who value a professionally cleaned and maintained property. We have an office in downtown Guerneville, a 24/7 urgent care hotline, and staff who will work hard to make your stay as memorable as possible. We look forward to welcoming you to the Russian River!