Lovely mediterranean style villa with relaxing outdoor spaces and lawn extending to the lake. Take a refreshing swim!
Traditional house in Lesa with garden on the shores of Lake Maggiore, Italy. This is a picturesque little villa designed in a Mediterranean style with thick white walls, curved corners and arched doors.
The holiday house (185m²) offers accommodation for 5 people: The interior of the house has been stylishly furnished with, on the main floor, a spacious living room featuring comfy couches, open fire place, TV and a large billiard table. A separate fully equipped kitchen and dining corner has access to the garden and terrace. Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and an independent entrance. Between the twin bedroom and the living area is an open space with a single bed. Bathroom with beautiful old-fashioned marble bathtub and separate shower enclosure. From the open area steps lead to the upper open level with a double bed. Extra single bed for children available next to this bedroom.
Outside you will find a terrace with table, chairs, BBQ and sun loungers. The carefully manicured garden leads directly to the lake where you can enjoy a refreshing dip in the water. A landing stage and two buoys are available for mooring a boat. In addition, canoes and bicycles are available for guests’ use.
Please note that the friendly owner lives in another house on the same property, connected by an internal courtyard. The owner will not interfere with your stay but will be happy to provide you with tips and local information about the region.
Electricity, water, gas, final cleaning, bed and bath linen, TV, internet wireless, billiard, open fire place, dishwasher, terrace with outdoor furniture, garden, lake access, parking, BBQ, canoes, bicycles
Security deposit on arrival (refundable): 800 euro
Extra single children bed available for 6th person (upon request): 100 euro per week
Baby bed available (upon request): 60 euro per week
Heating (on request): 20 euro per day
Wood for fireplace (on request): please check price on the premises
Buoy (on request): 150 euro per week
Domestic animals allo wed (on prior request only): 60 euro per week
Washing machine is not available but the owner is willing to help you out upon request
- The owner lives in another house in the same resort about 10m from the rental house. She is ready to meet every demand and to offer you the finest services while respecting your privacy: they will not interfere with your stay and they’ll be happy to provide you with tips and information about the region
- It is suitable for persons with walking difficulties as this house and the bedrooms are built on one floor (except the upper level open bedroom)
- The small village center of Solcio Lesa is within walking distance (5 minutes) and has a small supermarket, bar, restaurant and boating club
- Nearby you’ll find some nice beaches and a sports club with fitness center, large outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts
Inspiring Holiday Villas in Northern Italy:
- Italian Lakes (Maggiore, Orta, Como)
- Valle d'Aosta