Studio in sought-after location, Left Bank apartment with decor inspired by famous Parisian cafés.
Le Petit Saint-Germain is a newly renovated apartment, located in a classic building on one of the most desirable streets in this much sought-after part of Paris.
The apartment’s décor is inspired by famous Parisian cafés of the neighborhood -- like Les Deux Magots, Café Flore and Brasserie Lipp -- all located just a stone’s throw away. The walls of the apartment are adorned with many photos, new and old, depicting café life. The authentic bistro table and chairs reinforce the theme and the fun color scheme adds to the ambience.
Peaceful nights of worry-free sleep will be provided by the top-of-the line extremely comfortable queen-size "canapé lit" (sleeper-sofa) that will surprise you (!), looks great and and unfolds out easily in one motion! It’s just as easy to close it during the day to maximize space...should you choose. The open kitchen is well equipped, with fridge and freezer, microwave oven, Nespresso machine, two-burner stove and much more.
The bright new bathroom has a shower, sink, vanity and suspended toilet.
Unpacking your suitcase won’t be a problem. There are two closets on either side of the large window and several cupboards on the opposite wall. The apartment’s combination washer/dryer is hidden away in one of the closets. A fold-down table provides workspace when wanted.
Included with the apartment is cable television, with over 100 channels, WiFi and free telephone with answering machine.
• Digicode entry system
• 1st floor, European (2nd floor American), one flight of charmingly narrow stairs
• Bright window overlooks a quiet courtyard -- building dates back to 1850
• Newly remodeled bistro-themed studio apartment: high quality convertible sofa, mirrored closet, flat-screen TV, stereo alarm clock, genuine bistro table and chairs
• Completely remodeled bath with modern shower, sink and wall-mounted toilet
• New kitchen: dining for two (expandable to four), refrigerator with freezer, microwave oven, 2-burner induction range, toaster
• Plenty of bed linens, hand, bath and kitchen towels
• Laundry closet with a combined washer/dryer
• Hair dryer, iron, and mini ironing board
• A complete array of kitchenware (all cooking utensils, dinner and tableware, serving pieces -- many items were purchased from neighborhood cafes)
• Nespresso machine
• CD stereo player, with an MP3/iPod/iPhone connection
• Flat screen color TV with cable channels, including BBC World, BBC Prime, CNN International and Aljazeera International
• Private telephone line with answering machine
• Free WiFi Internet access
• Electricity, heat, telephone and Internet included
• No pets allowed
It is important to keep the noise down as in most parisian apartment buildings, in respect to the neighbors. Speak very softly in the common areas.
The apartment is non-smoking.
**Please note: there is an extra fee of 30 Euros, payable in cash on arrival, for early/late arrivals (after 8pm and before 8am)**
Questo host ha 32 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni