If you want to explore Warsaw, visit your family or friends here, participate in some vent, study, work or simply stay here for a moment or longer – we invite you to take advantage of our offer :)
We offer you 2-room appartment with a view for the The Westin hotel Warsaw located on 5th floor in building with 6 elevators.
This location is the strict center of Warsaw, in the heart of the city.
There is perfect accomodation for 1-4 people.
The flat has 2 connected rooms. For your comfort we equipped bedroom with a new comfortable double bed. In the living room there is a double sofa bed. Big wardrobe with a mirror is in the bedroom.
Kitchenette is fitted with a big fridge with a freezer, gas cooker, gas oven, electric kettle, dishes, pots and cutlery.
Small hall is intended for coats, jackets, etc..
The bathroom fits bathtub and a toilet.
Additional equipment are: iron, vacuum cleaner and hair dryer.
We guarantee clean towels and fresh linen (additional towels and sheets on request in case of longer stay).
In winter time both rooms have central heating.
Cable TV and fast Wi-fi Internet are included.
The keys to the appartment we give personally or with help of trusted person.
We fix details together :)
On the ground floor of the building you'll find traffic butique and just around the corner is Mirowska Hall - with a supermarket and bazaar with thousands of small shops.
Surroundings of the building are places well-known to all Varsovians.
- The Palace of Culture and Science with its cinemas, theatres, museums and clubs – in 5 minutes you can look at a beautiful panorama of Warsaw from 30 floor of The Palace
- Central Railway Station – 12 minutes on foot - probably it would be an important place in your journey
- Złote Tarasy – 10 minutes - the biggest shopping center where you can find many exclusive boutiques, restaurants (e.g. Hard Rock Cafe) and cinema. If you want to shop more...
- Chmielna st. and Nowy Świat st. with their attractions – about 15 minutes far from the apartment. From there it's just 5 minutes walk to...
- The Old Town Area – monument from UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you can see The Royal Castle, Barbican, historic churches , statue of Warsaw Mermaid and statue of Sigmund III Vasa. Also you can walk charming streets (e.g. Kamienne Schodki st.) and eat something delicious in one of the numerous restaurants.
- From the appartment you can easily arrive Warsaw universities (University of Warsaw – 15 minutes on foot, Medical University of Warsaw – 10 minutes on foot, Warsaw University of Technology – couple stops by tram or bus, 20 minutes on foot) and office buildings (e.g. Rondo 1 – 1 minute on foot).
Places listed above are only the closest neighborhood of the appartment.
If you don't like walking you can explore everything using buses, trams or underground. All stops are in the vicinity of the apartment. You can also rent a car – either guarded and public parking are near the building.
You may also want to visit Royal Łazienki Museum and Park, The Wilanów Palace, Królikarnia Park, The Botanic Garden, The Warsaw Rising Museum, Citadel and many more. Informations about such places you will find in the appartment.
If you have any questions don't hesitate and ask, we'll answer you ASAP.
We warmly invite you! :)