Su questo annuncio
Every guest falls in love with this gem! Enjoy this private furnished studio like room in inspiring landmark on world famous "Calle Ocho" in Little Havana just steps to live music, tours, cigar shops, bars, & more. Rich experience! A++ location next to Brickell/Downtown, 5 min. to Grove, & 10 min. to South Beach. Large private room with en suite bathroom, lush queen bed, chair, closet, plenty of room, & airbed. Wifi and Netflix included. Read our awesome reviews!
This space offers the best of all worlds: uniqueness + location + culture + activity + peace + enjoyment
A Havana style door right on the world famous street - Calle Ocho - where parades sometimes occur is your private entrance. You take one flight of stairs up and enter one of Miami's most unique hidden gems.
As soon as you walk in, you experience the peaceful energy of this private oasis - an expansive and pristine clean space with beautiful light, eclectic furnishings, and windows on all sides overlooking Little Havana, lush green trees, and Miami blue skies.
The building was originally Miami's first concrete firehouse and is now a fully renovated spacious loft apartment located above shops. For it's historical start and because it overlooks a memorial torch that burns 24/7, we have nicknamed the home "Casa Fuego" (Fire House), a place to put out life's fires with serene energy.
To top it off, this location is smack in the middle of all of Miami’s hottest neighborhoods and their attractions!
This is a three bedroom mixed space unit located above a hair salon, Cuban gallery, and grocery/restaurant.
The unit features the following:
- Large Bedroom is tastefully decorated with a lush tempurpedic queen size bed and automatic queen size air bed. Iron and ironing board included.
- 2nd Bedroom is available by special request with twin size bed. $20.00 additional per night.
- En Suite Bathroom is shared, beautifully remodeled and adorned with zen like details to help you unwind. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, cream, and blower all available.
- Massive living with mood lighting, two sofas, flat screen TV, speakers, and dining area seating for eight
- Kitchen is new and modern with marble countertops. Fully equipped with plates, glasses, and cookware.
- Outside patio has modern furnishings with ample seating and views of Calle Ocho.
- See more in the neighborhood Guidebook section.
- Wifi Internet and Bluetooth music speaker
- Flat Screen HD TV with Apple TV and Netflix available
- Parking is readily available for free across the street and by meter right in front of the unit.
- Next door to a grocery and restaurant with the best Cuban food in Miami!
- Walking distance to restaurants, cigar shops, art galleries, classic theater, and landmark fruit market
- Located in between and at the center of all main Miami attractions and hottest neighborhoods
- Bike rentals available a few blocks away
NOTE: There is also a second guest room with a twin size bed and full size airbed available by advance request for an additional fee of $20.00 / night arranged before booking.
This unit is available by invitation or special approval and following building regulations.
Bedroom is private, secure, and peaceful. A key will be provided for your room as door may be locked when preferred. The bathroom is adjacent to the room. The en-suite bathroom is "jack & jill" with access on both sides so it may be shared. The rest of the shared apartment includes, living / dining rooms, full kitchen, and outdoor patio. No access to 3rd bedroom & office locked only for host.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Host is a company owner, social activist, and speaker with 200 positive reviews on Airbnb, who's also travelled extensively staying in Airbnbs. Host's entire family loves to connect with the world by hosting guests.
Host is the only resident, when not traveling. She enjoys privacy and also likes likes to learn about others. As a lifelong resident she knows the area well & may provide any tips throughout the city. She sometimes works quietly in the office on the other side of home away from the bedroom, so readily available for assistance if needed.
Historic Little Havana is the heart of Cuban culture and at the center of Miami located in between Miami International Airport and South Beach, just down the street from Brickell/Downtown and close to Coconut Grove.
Tour buses pass by the unit daily and walking tours occur just across the street on Cuban Memorial Blvd. This unit is the epicenter of this “must see” neighborhood offering a rich and vibrant local experience with Latin flavor, live music, and vitality. Here you get a taste of history and a new renaissance in the making!
This flat is immersed in local culture with a Cuban flair situated right above landmark Calle Ocho stores. Here people wave and know your name. Right downstairs you'll find the best Cuban food in Miami, a historic fresh fruit market, beauty salon, Cuban memorabilia, and more. Steps to historic Tower Theater, famous Domino Park, the popular Ball and Chain Nightclub plus tons of live music, cigar stores, art galleries, groceries, and more.
The unit is located in between all the best of Miami
- 1 mile WEST of Downtown and Brickell
(Mary Brickell Village, Bayside, sea tours…)
- 3 miles NORTHWEST of Virginia Key / Key Biscayne
(Locals’ beaches, watersports, best view in Miami @ The Rusty Pelican…)
- 1.5 miles NORTH north of Coconut Grove
(Vizacaya Museum, Coconut Walk, Beautiful Parks…)
- 5 miles EAST of Coral Gables
(Miracle Mile, Venetian Pool, Biltmore Hotel..)
- 3.5 miles SOUTHWEST of Wynwood/Midtown/Design District
(Wynwood Walls, Art Walk, Hip restaurants…)
- 7 miles WEST of South Beach.
Un giro nei dintorni
Bike rentals are available just blocks away with return station all over Miami. (Online you can sign-up for Citibike rental for just $15/mth). Metrorail is located 1 mile away. It is also easy to get around with inexpensive Uber or car rental. Parking is available by meter in front of the unit or for free across the street.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Unit is on the 2nd floor and only accessible by stairs.
No shoes are preferred in unit to maintain a beautiful space.
Host travels often, when in town a friendly toy Yorkie pup lives there too .
She sometimes likes to host small gatherings, such as podcast listening groups, wine get togethers, or movie screenings. If so, you will be the first to know and invited to attend!
Here is a friendly reminder on important house rules. We thank you for your general consideration, courtesy, and cleanliness:
1. Clean dishes and maintain cleanliness in common areas.
2. No smoking in unit. (Smoking is available on outdoor patio)
3. No unplanned over-guests
4. No loud noise past reasonable hours and cannot disturb neighbors
5. No access to other bedrooms
6. Respect, privacy, and courtesy to host and neighbors
7. Check-in starts approx. at 3 PM. Checkout is 11AM. (Special requests must be coordinated with 48 hours notice).
8. Any damage or broken items must be communicated to host asap
9. If renting private room, dog cannot be let out of unit ever without host approval.
10. If at any moment host does not feel comfortable, guest agrees to vacate unit and have Airbnb help transfer you to another unit.
11. Once book, guest must read and print house manual and rules available with booking confirmation. (We also highly recommend checking out the Guidebook with all attractions in the area!)
This is unit is only available by invitation or special approval and following building regulations.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 273 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Janelle is Film/TV Director, Producer, Choreographer, and Former Professional Dancer. She is also Co-Founder of a successful non-profit Roots of Hope devoted to youth empowerment. You can checkout her first feature documentary releasing this year "13 Million Voices."
Maria - Janelle's mother - a real estate and investment professional with over 25 years of experience helping families from across the globe relocate, invest, and make Miami their home.
We enjoying meeting people from all over the world and helping them experience a wonderful time in Miami.
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that leave us breathless!